GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She did go to get checked out. Then she was waiting and decided to take a walk while she waited. If anything, it was better that she was around Kristina. If she had collapsed in a room by herself, there would have been no chance of survival. But she collapsed near Kristina and was able to get instant medical attention. And even though it didn't do her any good, in many cases, being around someone could save lives.

Maybe if Steve was more concerned about the other victims (including his OWN NEPHEW who he paid no attention to, or Ali who he didn't even bother to examine or ask about), instead of getting a huge hard on for BensonhurstBarbie, people wouldn't be dead.

• Members

on a more positive note, what a good episode (to erase the uneven initial episode after the crash from my memory)... the child actor playing jake was a great find, looked like jason and interacted well with him!

The Davis family should spend more time together, as they seems so much like a real family, very natural interaction

Nice montage at the end, been a while since GH has done one, and it is nice to see fairly mainstream music (i.e. not songs written solely for the show) being used for montages again!

Today actually made me enjoy Dante again, thanks entirely to DZ's acting ability

well done GH!

• Members

I agree with everything except for the part about DZ. I think he looks bored and inconvenience at all times. It honesly just seems like he doesn't want to be there, but needs to put some bread on the table.

But I LOVE the Davis family. It's the only time I can tolerate Sam. LOVED Jake/Jason. Even though I find Jason to be a total dickheadd assshole for being so willing to let someone else raise his kid.

• Members

Actually, Ali decided not to get checked out because she was sick of waiting or at least that is what I thought happened. I'll need to rewatch that part.

Anways, this whole thing seems like it is being made up on the spot.

• Members

How could I forget the part about these (mostly amazing) scenes that annoyed me? Yep I'm still going to talk about this even though no one cares, plus, I can't sleep ...;-)

How the heck could Liz hand Jake over to Sam so easily like that? Hate that GH is ignoring the fact that Sam had him terrorized. She witnessed him being kidnapped and didn't do crap about it! And yet she had her arms up and ready to take Jake as Liz was handing him over while she went to give Cameron his cookies -__- if I was Liz, I would have looked Sam up and down then give her the dirtiest looks ever, then finally hand Jake to Jason instead. He's not innocent in any of this either (he abandoned Jake so he could be a mob enforcer), but he is the kids father and I understood why Liz let them have that time together. That was really nice of her. I would give anything for a S/L where Jason gives up being a hitman so that he could take care of his son, or at least a story where Liz lets them spend more time together.

Archived