GH: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahaha! I'm scaring people off now, LOL.

I'm the first to admit I can inadvertantly start some drama with my snarky comments. But he really just seemed like someone who joined simply for the purpose of rolling in here and starting drama with anyone he could find.

Hasta luego!

• Members

Me???

Why?? I said I'm the first to admit I piss people off and inadvertantly start drama. I wasn't trying to be egotistical. But if someone's gonna come in here and start throwing insults at me, I'm not just gonna sit around and be all "Oh ok!"...No.

• Members

It was alright.

Shockingly, i liked the Brenda/Molly scenes.

Seems kinda lame that EVERYONE has been rescued after two episodes. Would have liked to see a couple people seperated and "lost", therefore left behind. Then we could have gotten to see some of the group coping at the hospital, while two or three other people were still struggling to survive on the mountain.

• Members

Olivia can keep talking, thats how she is and I understood her 100%. And I love her and Dante's relationship. So tired of Dante these days but I always find him tolerable in scenes with his mom. Here's hoping Olivia makes it through this and her & Steve start something up after.

Makes me laugh how giddy Kristina and Molly get over Brenda, that was nice of her to name them bridesmaids. Also, looking forward to seeing Sonny/Candy tomorrow. Should be interesting, I hope he accepts her.

• Members

Yeah, that one kinda surprised me, but i guess this bus accident was more of a set-up to drive other stories - Nic/Liz/Brook, Steve/Liv, Michael/Abby, etc. - then a Sweeps level disaster.

At least Kristina was given the dialogue to explain why they were thrown around like puppets when she said "didn't he make it out of the bus" when they were discussing Morgan. So I'm thinking Steve got them jumping out the door or emergency hatch on the way down, which would explain their landings. Regardless, I bet those kids had fun with the makeup and the setting. Just wish Cam was give one word, let alone a line, and not instantly passed off to the extras. So obvious he was only there for his parents to have reactions. Ah, the life of a soap kid…..

Interesting sister relationship between Molly and Kristina - that looked authentic, lol. (Remembering my idiot sister in a crisis. Good times…. good times….)

I actually thought yesterday was just the right about of Brenda/Sonny/Jason/Carly/Dante. Sure we had SuperJase, but SuperDante actually beat him there. Alexis in Manic Mode is always entertaining, and some nice bonding between Sam and Alexis.

For a Police Commissioner, Mac is rather uninformed.

I don't know jack about the US highway system - though someone said the 55 doesn't go there - but the whole cell reception thing was bang on. The few times I've crossed the border into Upstate NY, the reception hasn't been the greatest in the mountains. Still, someone has to take TPTB on a topographical and geographical tour of the region, with weather conditions and wild life information thrown in. They NEVER get it completely right, and it's not an impossible area to learn about.

• Members

Why, thank you! :D :D

As for Liv...I'm hoping if they go with Olivia/Steve, I will like her more. I loved her when she first came on and she was spunky and sassy. She just got way to whiny/preachy/nosy for me with Johnny. Hoping that will change now.

Yeah you're right. This did sort of seem like it was more of a set up for emotional storylines, than it was a big "Sweeps disaster". I agree about Cameron. I was excited to see the kid in a storyline, but we only saw him twice and I think he only had one or two lines. I liked Sonny/Brenda/Jason/Carly/Dante somewhat yesterday. I love seeing Alexis/Sonny interact. Laura Wright did pretty good with the emotional scenes with Morgan. Jason was...Jason. Dante is better when he's around people other than Lulu. And I loved the Brenda/Molly scenes!

Mac never knows what's going on. Lucky should just be the police commisioner by now, because he's the one who's always giving Mac the 411 anyway.

As for the highway...I'm not that good with that stuff either. But when I brought up the bus crash to my parents the next day, the first thing my dad was "Michael should have asked Lucky how he ended up near interstate 55" And I said "What are you talking about?" and he goes "That interstate runs now wear near New York."

Archived