B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol....I like it blush.gif it is pretty overkill but I appreciate the show addressing this, as out of nowhere as it is. Maybe I'm the only one, and this is so strange, but as I've been watching I just keep picturing someone else who smokes watching B&B & being inspired to stop or try other safer alternatives. LOL if I smoked and came across this I think I would consider it. The show has been beating this for days now and its getting old but I think it's had a good impact. Basically, I agree It's on the boring side but I think overall it's delivering a great message!!

• Members

LOL at Tawney's trailer being filled with stray cats! I actually kind of enjoyed her & Amber today (loved the Amber flashbacks), but Carl the lab assistant guy ruined it for me...ugh, switching paternity results, just...ugh.

I don't know what the beef is between Pam & Donna since I haven't been watching long. Pam tried to have a bear kill Donna?! LOL. Wow. After hearing that I thought it was in very bad taste of her & Stephen to just charge in there like that, announce their engagement, & then Pam suggest they all have a double wedding.

• Members

Drizzling honey all over her while tied to a chair and leading a bear in (or however exactly it went down) is kind of the least of the Pam/Donna feud. Pam's repeatedly humiliated her because she "blames" Donna for her beloved rottweiler's death and the fact she's always considered Eric Steph's property. The last shot (I believe) was having Donna hauled away in an exterminator's van from Forrester. (although that may have been Brooke, I'm often confused on this crap.)

• Members

I don't like the idea of "family's coming together", at least not on soaps! So I think it's annoying that Brooke wants Steph to end the Forrester/Logan feud. What will there be to look forward to then?? I love the light-heartedness of the show lately, but I don't want them to water it down to much! I was thinking this was temporary but I'm getting the feeling it's not...LOL. Hopefully when Steffy gets back she thinks all of this is nonsense and tries to whip Stephanie back into shape. I'm sure Steffy will be a little shocked at seeing how friendly Brooke and Stephanie have become.

• Members

Besides it getting quite silly, I got sick of the Forester / Logan feud it began to repeat itself and not in a good way. I've watched since day one though. I liked the Amber flashbacks too...I agree about the smoking thing it needs to be toned down its way OTT even though I understand its a back up to her cancer storyline ... its just like someone posted an obvious PSA maybe if it was blended into a storyline or something...jmo...

• Members

It's not really a Logan/Forrester feud---it's been Brooke vs. Steph. Sure, there were little skirmishes---Donna/Steph, Rick/Ridge, Storm/Stephen vs. Steph---those were short-lived. Steph even downright adored Katie until she cheated with Nick on Bridget.

With Brooke and Steph on the same team, any feud is over. And in some ways, I think it's time to move on from it and set up Brooke as the Forrester Matriarch in Waiting.

• Members

I think they tried to make it into a Forrester/Logan feud and that just never worked for me, because everything with Katie and Donna seems so fake. They bear no real resemblance to what Katie and Donna were and their relationship with Brooke hasn't been the same either. Bill Bell very deliberately chose not to have B&B with some premise of warring families, and I think his idea worked. I still don't understand why they had to do what they did to Storm or to Beth.

Archived