B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Brad needs to decide which characters he wants to keep & really focus on them.

He's burned through so much story & done so much damage to so many characters in the past few years that when Susan Flannery retires he's gonna have real problems.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap21

Thanks for the video; I had to revisit all of those clips re: Pam/Donna

I forgot how a lot of their early on rivalry played out I wasn't watching much

during the Honey Bear storyline

...I'm not that interested in the Amber/Hope/Liam

triangle in that I just find Hope boring..and the ole' paternity switch

needs a new spin its old old soap opera...

I was intrested in the Bridget / Jackie / Owen

storyline then it was dropped I guess because of AJ leaving the canvas for awhile...

Although I find nuThomas kinda creepy I'm still liking him.

• Members

B&B is dangeously boring these days. Thomas/Brooke will lead to nothing, so why even bother? Taylor's comeback to frontburner was a big dud. Amber's baby plot is duller than watching grass grow because Hope is such an extremely boring "heroine". All homeless & cancer awareness is beginning to get really annoying. I know there are many homeless people and I know smoking is bad and I know you do not have to be a smoker to get lung cancer. Stop it with all public service episodes already. Bring in the family drama instead.

I hope B&B picks up again when Steffy returns.

• Members

Amber needs to GROW UP! She's pathetic for listening to her mothers advice, complaining about it for awhile, then picking up the phone and doing exactly what she told her to do. Tawney is clearly more concerned about herself than Amber and Amber is completely clueless about it. This would have been so much better if Amber either just left town, or decided to love this baby & WORK to take care of it. The way she's acting is just plain stupid...I agree she is to old to be in this type of S/L.

Archived