B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL can I share something I just saw. I was on Daytime Confidential and they had their "Top 10 Babies Who Didn't Know Where They Were" list up on the site. Guess who made the list??

http://daytimeconfid...n-2010?page=0,0

LOL. I could not agree more with this!

And thanks for the banner love, everyone ;-).

I just use photobucket. They have a collage maker on there!

• Members

I am liking how formidable this new Thomas is. I wonder what took Brad Bell so long to recast this pivotal role. I think though that they should use him while they have him, because he is so jumping ship after his 3 year initial contract is over.

• Members

Hope still has no idea that Amber & Oliver have been sleeping together, so she'll be fooled by everything no matter what once Amber reveals she's pregnant and passes it off as Liam's. This story is so predictable and unoriginal. I'm hating the Amber show right now. Wow this sort of thing has happened to her before?? What makes her think passing off a baby again this time is going to work? She is very gullible and I hate how Tawny is being such an enabler about this. She is being a horrible mother right now!

• Members

I love this story. It may be unoriginal and predictable but I dont care as Im enjoying it. I also really hope Tawny stays. She is such a trashy gold digger but oh so fun at it...lol. I hope Steffy comes and ends up exposing Amber. Too bad she's pregnant bc I think those two could make for some fun catfights

• Members

Hope is a dumb bitch. Nuff said.

I know some people like her, but I can't stand her.

LOVE Amber so much. Honestly her storyline is th only reason I'm still watching. The Thomas/Brooke stuff is OK, but this Amber/Tawny trashfest is what keeps me hooked. As for Tawny, she's always been a trashy golddigger. Good mother was never on her resume.

I couldn't agree more. I'd love to see a bitchslap throwdown with Steffy/Amber.

• Members

LOL..I like Hope but I also cant stand her at times. The naive, innocent act gets a bit boring. She needs vixens like Amber and Steffy to keep her storylines interesting. Too bad they didnt give her a bad side. She's like a teen Bridget bc they already gave Brooke a daughter with this personality. It would have been a unique to have her second daughter be a bit more devious. Would have loved to have seen Brooke have a daughter give her headaches and more like herself.

Amber is also ALOT more entertaining now than when she first joined. She was wasted for months but Im glad they have finally found a purpose for her and this is right up her alley. Tawny is great and she isnt about being a good mother. She's the absolute opposite...lol

LOL...I cant wait for Steffy to come back and show Amber who's really the true HBIC in here. I really want to see the show develop a rivalry between them. Hope is so out of her league trying to act tough with them and she is beneath them in terms go throwing down. Steffy would find an adversary worth her efforts in Amber and Amber would have someone who is a real threat

• Members

Taylor and Thomas are the only thing about it that keep me interested. This new Thomas is good. Taylor, even though her botched face makes me sad, is always fun to watch.

Brooke and her burnt out pusssy and Ridge and his smug ass personality, plus his extremely fake black hair, are enough to make me pop a Xanax.

Archived