B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Wow, they mentioend Amber's son. I was not expecting that as it seems B&B was ignoring, probably bc the SORASing of Hope kinda ruined things as he should be older and it would be weird having Amber with a son at least 19 yrs old, while she's feuding with his little sister. Glad to hear he at least still exists in the B&B universe

Tawny did say though that Deacon is paying for his school wherever that is. Im not watching Y&R anymore, but I thought Deacon had no more money and that he was bartending, unless something changed?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no I should have known yesterday when Nick was at the hospital for a physical something like this would happen. Are they going to give him the same lung cancer diagnosis as Stephanie?

I seriously, legit forgot that Stephanie had cancer. LOL. Glad this S/L is being picked up..

What was up with Taylor's hair? I found it very distracting. Lol she is so freakish and over the top about all of this stuff with Thomas! She needs to cut the umbilical cord already!! She's beginning to look more and more right, though (and it seems Brooke's beginning to think so also).

The Taboo song laugh.gif love it.

• Members

Omg how boring is Donna? I was dozing off during her scenes with Katie. I was trying but I just couldn't care less....lol.

Madison is cute & the Actress is pretty good, I love her & Thomas together! They are always so confusing though, once again things ended in a weird way with them.

Loved Stephanie & Nick's conversation about smoking. Those scenes were good. Nick putting out the fire on the cigarette at the end was inspired...why do I get the feeling that it could be to late for him though?? sad.gif

• Members

Donna...who cares? She is a Logan sister thats redundant and so not needed. They brought her on as the slutty, scandalous sister, a role that was already filled by Brooke. Now they've morphed her into the good sister, a role that is filled by Katie. Donna has no direction and has nothing distinct about her. I think the show should have axxed her after her marriage to Eric went downhill. She was only interesting when she was a slut, but I cant see her going back to being a devious bitch anymore

• Members

Omg does anyone else find it so disturbing how Marcus took Dayzee out on a date & introduced her to his PARENTS when just the other day he was in bed with Amber?! He doesn't even seem to be guilty about anything, he's such a player!!

I love how the show has integrated Nick in with Stephanie's S/L. The conversations between them have been so genuine & real. It'll be sad if Dr. Lewis says he has cancer tomorrow. I think a lot of story could be mined either way. If he does have cancer then he'll have to go through the treatments/kemo and people will start to find out. And if he doesn't have cancer, then I think he should listen to Stephanie and quit smoking. The show should go on that journey with him & take it each step of the way. He's been doing this for awhile so the withdrawals will really be painful & hard to get through.

• Members

Good thing is secrets never stay hidden on B&B and the actress playing Dayzee will probably soon be allowed to rip Texas Battle to shreds...

Every time when I'm beyond sick of Jack Wagner, they pair him with La Flannery. Those two have great chemistry, it's always great to see Nick with Stephanie. Reminds me of when soaps used to be mostly about characters not plot. :)

• Members

Marcus is a slut. I cant beleive he is dating Dayzee all while sleeping with Slutbag. This is probably the first time in a long time she's had genuine attention from someone she expected to be a decent guy, and he does this to her? I want her to wild on his azz when she finds out he is playing her

• Members

How disgusting of Nick to lean in front of his son & puff a big swig of cigarette smoke into his face so carelessly like that! mad.gif That was such a poignant scene...such a small little moment but it had a silent impact. I thought it was very well done, I'm liking this S/L so much. I love how this show has it's trashy good fun days, then it can just be like a 30 minute PSA announcement (with a little romance on the side) of the sorts...lol. The show does social/health type issues really well (especially with the dialogue), IMO..

And Susan Flannery just blows me away...her acting choices are on point!! She is very believable as a lung cancer inhabitant, every time she coughs it just feels so real. She is knocking it out of the park.

I'm failing to see any kind of remorse or regret from Marcus for flirting with Dayzee but getting him some Amber on the side, though...he is legit playing Dayzee but I'm wondering if he even realizes it? I am playing close attention but I just don't see any signs of him feeling bad or thinking back about what he's been doing with Amber. When he was sitting on the couch with Dayzee & they were talking about their relationship and it possibly becoming more I was looking at Marcus just waiting for him to look the other way or something and think about Amber. IDK, maybe that's to come or I'm just watching the show wrong...lol.

• Members

Not that I think Texas Battle could play subtext if he had a score and an orchestra to play along with him...but that Amber [!@#$%^&*] was so out of left field, I can imagine him not knowing of this little "twist" until five minutes before he taped it.

• Members

The scenes with Donna and Justin talking about reuniting so they can finally be a family with Marcus watching giddy as they kiss was cringeworthy. He isnt a kid anymore. He's a grown ass man and they dont need to be a family. I always thought they should have casted someone else younger in the role

Stephanie is starting to become just as annoying as Brooke was last fall when she kept hounding her about her health

Nick is a chronic smoker? WTF? Since when?

Archived