B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Lol at Nick. He is so selfish! I'm glad he loosened up by the end. He made me laugh when he called Aggie, "Naggie" & "Nagnes Jones" LOL!! And did everyone see him throw his cell phone into that box of pizza? laugh.gif

Aggie is way to nice & sugary sweet! I find myself yearning for the show to let SJB channel her inner Claudia Zacchara!

Thomas can't keep his eyes of Brooke wub.gif he wants a piece of that.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Taylor: "I am trying to give Brooke the benefit of the doubt, especially after everything she's been doing for Stephanie while she's been going through her illness" rolleyes.gif Bitch no you aren't and no you haven't! To me that was such a WTF line. She has taken every chance since the Brooke/Thomas kiss to jump at Brooke and blame everything on her!!

Thomas is acting straight up WEIRD! What is going on in his head?? lol!!

Aw I loved Owen and Jackie's renewal vows wub.gif and lol at Nick! He is so funny... I'm glad he's buried the hatchet with Owen.

• Members

Yeah, that was a WTF? comment. I think she only said it out of guilt, knowing Whip took that picture. Honestly, the more Taylor goes on about how Brooke will hurt Thomas, the more I worry Thomas' obsession will end up with him physically hurting Brooke.

• Members

^^^I would be even more worried if this were any other soap. Thomas' creepy behavior is borderline unnerving. Hopefully B&B won't go there.

I guessed months ago that Thomas was gay. I think a lot of people did. I don't think it would surprise anyone.

• Members

No...I guessed Thomas was gay when he was so handsy with his male models. I would have dropped the thought, but I read some interview with nuThomas that said mentioned he was "confused" which kinda sounds like IIC speak for latent.

• Members

Thomas told Brooke he loved her! WOW! And I do NOT think he meant it "like a mom". He really thinks he loves Brooke and he wanted her to know it ;-) i love all of it..

Thorne asking Ridge if he thought Thomas was gay was interesting. They all seemed to throw it off as a joke though. I wonder if B&B will leave it as that or possibly go there?

• Members

LMAO what the heck was that last scene with Brooke and Thomas all about? laugh.gif That made me laugh so much watching them listen to the taboo song. Their facial expressions and Thomas flashing his giant, cheesy smile the whole time was all hilarious! This show is so different from all the others and I love it so much right now.

Archived