B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost expected Taylor to have a psychic vision of Brookie drinking with Thomas and start screeching about how Brookie was corrupting her baby with ALCOHOL!!!

Seeing the eppy, Amber's using Marcus, but geez, did she really have to bone him and have this entire backstory of some off-screen booty call relationship to sell Liam as the papa-son of her little bundle?

• Members

WTF Amber & Marcus?? :blink:

I will LMAO if Amber tries to pass this baby off as Liam's, or god knows who else's... Oliver... Rick... and it comes out brown! Don't think Bell won't do it either, he's all about shock, awe, making headlines... this would be hilarious!

Something from Jerry Springer... "Look at him, he looks just like his daddy!"

Has a soap done that before, i.e., a woman give birth to an AA baby, and the father, presumably, is white? I'm sure this couldn't be the first time...

• Members

Add me to the list of people who went WTF @ Amber and Marcus! ohmy.gif My mouth literally DROPPED when I saw those two in bed! How RANDOM....I mean, wow. I think this would have been better if it was Rick who was in that bed.

I am so glad I don't read the B&B spoilers, that really did shock me. I will continue to watch the show spoiler free...

Texas Battle is such a mediocre actor! I laughed so hard when Marcus said "Amber, Amber Moore...what did you do??" LOL!!! Gosh that was so bad. And his weak reaction to Amber saying that she was pregnant laugh.gif How scandalous will that be if the baby is really his?

Oh and how pathetic that Marcus has been flirting with Dayzee for a while now and all this time, on the side, he's been hitting the sheets with Amber? angry.gif

Jake Pavelka rolleyes.gif

Thomas is so very creepy and infatuated over Brooke and I completely love it! It's so wrong but it's right! biggrin.gif What a great cliffhanger!! He kissed Brooke on the lips while she was sleep, she opened her eyes and was like WTF are you doing Thomas?? LOVE it!!

I was LMAO at some of Nick's facial expressions while Taylor was talking to him. He was looking at her so crazy!

• Members

Not to mention that this would be a storyline REDUX since Amber already has been in such a predicament with USHER...

FYI: B&B's new costume designer (she's now in the credits for three weeks or so) Danielle King

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0454615/

I noticed no changes so far with the day-to-day wardrobe. But the hair of several actresses has imporved a lot.

• Members

Another black guy? Seriously Amber, you didnt learn from your first pregnancy? I thought this was their first time but I was surprised to hear that she and Marcus have been having sex for a while. What a slut! How many d--ks have been inside her that we dont know about? Protection doesnt always work so I guess now this just turned into a WTD story. She is NASTY

No but they did this storyline with Amber before bc when she was pregnant back in the late 90s, the potential fathers were a black guy named Raymond or Rick. She passed it off as Rick hoping the baby would be white. He was, but unfortunately she had a stillborn

btw, this has got to be the most unflattering pic of Ronn Moss

RidgeBrooke.jpg

• Members

Loved the Nick/Ridge scenes today. I love Nick, he is hilarious. More scenes between these two please because I thought they were fun. They don't seem to like each other very much LOL!

Bill & Katie are so great together, I always love their scenes. They are a real, genuine couple and act so natural together. I wish we could see more of them together.

Brooke better tell Ridge about that kiss Thomas gave her, I'm sure she will keep it a secret though!! LOL all of Taylor's rants & speculations these past few months about Brooke & Thomas, it's actually starting to look even more like she'll be proven to being right. The only thing she won't be right about is her worrying that Brooke would be the one to pursue things with him, as it's really the other way around. I'm sure when all this comes out though she'll do everything to blame Brooke & Ridge.

Archived