B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Members

Yep thats the dog. Donna fed Tiny some of Pam's lemon bars. He had a weak heart and died after having a bad reaction to it and Pam blamed her for murdering her dog although that wasnt Donna's intent. And the characters were definetly different. Pam was psycho and Donna was a manipulative slut. Their feud was one of my favorite stories from a few years ago and its a shame that both have gotten so tame.

Here's another great clip. Psycho Pam threatens to kill Donna!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry, I just saw that the link was to Amazon, Lol.

But is it all dubbed in German?

Psycho Pam was delicious! Always loved her.

Hey Spencer, have you seen the clips of Betty White on the show? I remember one 10(ish) minute scene where Stephanie and Eric were confronting her...It was marvelously acted and proved Betty could ACT.

It wasn't fun and bitchy like Pam/Donna. But it was a great, great storyline. I'll post the clips if you haven't seen.

• Members

Probably bc they were going over the top with her. Dumping honey on Donna and trying to feed her to a bear was just too much so they had to redeem her to keep her around. What can I say? I love my crazies...lol

BTW, I created the video thread. Heres the link

• Members

Well no, Rick vs. Ridge wasn't technically a Logan/Forrester fight, (since Ridge is technically a Marone) but it definitely played into the Brooke vs. Steph war. Rick is viewed more as "Brooke's child" than a "Forrester". The show has pretty much cemented the only children that are true "Forresters" are Steph's. Regardless of Eric's DNA.

And when it hit the fan with Bridget's affair with Owen, I swear Steph even referred to her as one of "those Logan sluts".

• Members

I saw the scenes last year over on YT around Emmy nomination time, I agree Betty White did a fantastic job!! I was crying like a baby watching the scenes where Pam & Stephanie were saying goodbye to her on the beach...

Thanks again! LOL... and yeah I can understand that but hopefully one day crazy Pam's antics can make a comeback, I mean...it's just to awesome, I would love to see her act like that again!! laugh.gif

I'm crossing my fingers that maybe she will, Eric...lol. Donna did mention to her the other day all the crazy things she did to her. Maybe that was a sign? praying.gif

• Members

If they have no intention of having Pam go crazy again, I see no point in keeping her on the show. The wedding between Donna/Justin and Stephen/Pam could be a solution for Bradley to remove all of them from the show because he rarely uses them.

• Members

It was like Brad decided to use the rest of his cast this week. All of a sudden Justin is on everyday with Grace, I mean Donna. Then Victoria was on with Brad, I mean Katie and Bill. When was the last time Stephen was on? It was actually a nice break.

Honestly, I want Aggie to drop Nick, and start hitting on Bill. I think a Heather Tom / Sarah Brown showdown would be awesome!

• Members

Before January, it was just a minor thing on November 30. But before that, August. Same thing with Pam.

Stopping stories and picking up a few months later after only having a story or two on is not good, IMO.

Archived