B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap21, original Donna was a brunette. Interesting to see another B&B set for internation viewers. Australia also got one for the 20th anniversary. IDK why they don't try to produce something, even a cheap manufacture on demand thing, for the US. They have an on air show to promote it. If it works for books why not DVDs? And DVD's are cheaper to produce.

• Members

I thought Thomas only had a men's line? LOL at him feeling up Brooke. I love how he's as comfortable as ever with her and meanwhile she's increasingly becoming more and more uncomfortable with him.

Thomas/Madison > Thomas/Summer! I think there's more potential with him & Madison and that Summer girl is just pure trash....

LOL Nick trying out the nicotine patch. WTH was he doing at the beginning of the show? He obviously did not know where to put it laugh.gif

I mean, I love Stephanie's worry for Nick but now she's just taking it a bit to far. She is so nosey...she ran to his mom about it, wow. She's acting a little hypocritical about this to, she was the one who made Brooke swear to secrecy not to tell anyone about her cancer.

• Members

I dont find it hypocritical bc its her dealings with Brooke that has goten her to this place. She has since admiited that she was wrong to hide things and not seek help and support from her family and she apologized to Brooke for dismissing her and thanked her for her efforts in trying to help her seek treatment. If Stephanie hadnt done that and then proceeded to do what she is doing with Nick, then I would call her a hypocrite but she at least acknowledged that she was wrong with Brooke

• Members

I know it's well-intentioned, but I don't GAS about Nick's smoking/almostlung cancer story. Preachy Steph is boring.

I don't think Thomas has a women's line---he just dresses Brooke for shows. Although I don't get why really. I really don't get why Madison (or whatever her name is) got so upset after like two dates. GMAB.

Archived