B&B: January Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sad.gifI am very sorry to hear that and my prayers go out to him and his family also.

Your right they definitely do not write the character that well, they don't even really write for him at all. But whenever he's on, I find him highly annoying! Maybe TB is a good actor, but so far since I've started watching I haven't witnessed it. I find it a battle to watch him...lol I cringe. Sorry.

• Members

Whatever Soapboy!! laugh.gif

Lmao @ Liam eating that shoe for Hope! I just love Hope & Liam wub.gif just when things are getting right, Bill is finally starting to accept them as a couple, all is good but you just know Amber is about to tell everyone about that baby and pin it as Liam's! Damn!

I'm not getting this notion Hope keeps harping that Liam has changed since he went to work for Bill. How? Ok he has been working long hours but that has not changed his feelings for her or anything else. Bill tried to change him & get him to be some hot bachelor but Liam declined and refused to do so all for Hope. Not getting how she doesn't realize that. Hope is the one who keeps changing, she does not know how to make up her mind.

Liked the Brooke/Amber scenes but I'm disappointed in Brooke! Just yesterday she told Hope that when she talks to Amber she's going to know if she's lying or not. Well Brooke Amber just lied to your face about everything and you bought all of it! Sad!!

Hope to see some different faces tomorrow

• Members

Did I just hear that asshat Nick say he wasn't going to Jackie's wedding because he "had tickets to the game"?

I think it's ridiculous Nick is still bitching about what "Owen did" to wreck his marriage when he's [!@#$%^&*] SAggie's brains out.

*snort* Taytay really dug herself a hole on this one. LOVED that Brooke nailed Whip's motivation before Whip finally owned up to it. Wanna bet Taytay does NOTHING to let Brooke and Ridge know Whip posted that pic, and continues to harass Brooke about how "predatory" she is, hanging around Thomas?

• Members

Dayzee and Marcus are cute. I liked their scenes today, they are still lightly flirting with each other.

That girl Loni who works at Dayzee's is so funny, love her crush on Marcus and when she told Brooke that her step-son is hot. lol!! And it just makes me so happy seeing people from the Skid row episode still on the show today blush.gif

So glad we saw some different faces today. No Amber, Liam, Hope, or Oliver. What a nice break! Great seeing the Jackie M crew again!! Sucks that Bridgette and baby Logan are in Hawaii, I was hoping to see some interaction between them and Jackie/Owen. Guess that story is really dropped for now or for good. I think Nick needs to get over what Owen and Bridgette did already, I am annoyed that he's still all butt hurt over it. You could still be with Bridgette right now if you weren't so stern, now your in a relationship with Aggie. Deal with it and Stfu.

Loved when Stephanie told Taylor to put a distance between her and Ridge. And I'm still loving Taylors random ramblings about baneful Brooke LOL. Glad Whip told the truth to her that he took the picture of Brooke and Thomas. Wonder what will happen next now!

• Members

From one standpoint, I can understand why Nick hates Owen. He did sleep with his wife.

From another standpoint, wasn't it Nick who was cheating on Bridget just a couple years ago?

She forgave him...He didn't forgive her. It just makes him look bad.

You know what else makes him look bad?

The fact that he looks ten years older than his mother.

• Members

Seriously, I KNEW Taylor would be the first to say "oh, NO ONE has to know about your little prank, Whip!" What a selfish, self-serving bitch. She's gone on and on about how BROOKE is simply fooling everyone and CAUSING all this drama and SCANDAL in her life. Up walks Whip, who ADMITS to this stunt...and Taylor doesn't even encourage him to apologize to the real victims? One of whom is her SON? BITCH.

• Members

Poor Madison, she doesn't meet Thomas' standards so he gently broke up (?) with her. That was a strange scene because it ended with them kissing on the lips.

Interesting listening to Thomas talk to Brooke about how he has a certain standard when it comes to women and none of the girls he knows meets them. I mean, obviously, Brooke meets those standards ....;-). He is so falling for her. Looking forward to seeing these two in Paris, LOL!! SCANDAL!! I'm sure Taylor will flip when she finds out Ridge sent them there. Loving all of it.

That was not how I was expecting the Whip/Taylor scenes to be, and yes how pathetic that Taylor thinks it's ok to keep this a secret

Was Owen and Jackie's wedding that bad that they have to have another one? Seems like the show is just trying to muster up something for them to be on screen. I would rather they go the Owen/Bridgette getting closer route but thats just me.

• Members

I hate Taylor in psycho-babble mode. Why is everything a "complex"? And why didn't Taylor apply half this so-called logic when Steffy was running around LA "miraculously" getting Forrester back and macking on every boy Hope was interested in?

I guess Tom is crushing on Brooke. Maybe that's because she treats him like an adult, not a little child. Or she doesn't clearly favor his sister over him?

Archived