• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH. MY. GOD.

This scene where Ev GOES AT Kenya was AMAZING! I know people complain about the violence but im like whatever, i love this [!@#$%^&*]! The moment she took those earing off i was like Kenya Bell best get the eff out of here and she just sat there and i was like oh no girl, you in danger! I loved it when Ev stood up and Kesha got up and moved out the way, she was like i aint here for this it was great. And whoa at Tami trying to protect Kenya, I dont blame her tho cuz there is a good chance Ev would have seriously beat the [!@#$%^&*] out of her. But girl knew she was busted when Kesha brought in that girl to the diner.

I love Ev, Tami and Kesha. Royce i like but shes so pointless now. Jenifer isnt as awful this season because she doesnt seem so stuck up her own ass. Shaunie i like but dont really care one way or the other for. Suzie loves to stir the pot, thats for sure. And kenya? bye.

Just got to jennifer being slapped - she asked for it. literally. and damn she really is buji, trashing two bedroom apartments and [!@#$%^&*]. Shes awful. and i love how she just sues people and issues orders and [!@#$%^&*] like that.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Now this is where I have to call Shaunie out. As the self appointed mediator and furthermore as a producer and someone in charge she should not have supported Tami stealing Keshas purse - and thats EXACTLY what it was. She stole it, she refused to give it back unless she came to her room where she was likely to be assulted. Kesha was 100% in the right in threatening to report it stolen. And her going to kesha to try and find a solution? You tell Tami to give you the purse. You return it. You apologize. You offer to make arrangements for her to go home if she would like.

Tamis issue with Kesha is that she cant bring her down to her level. Kesha said it and was right, there is nothing she can say or do to make Tami look worse than she makes herself look. Also, From the point where they started over she didnt say anything about Tami, Tami may have found out about it after but Kesha said it before they reset. The fact that Tami tells kesha she doesnt respect her for threatening to report it stolen further proves this. Tami needs to bully and intimidate Kesha to try and break her when fact is there is nothing she can say - Kesha is scared of her because she hits people and beats them down for no reason, no other reason. Anf for Ev to say that Kesha looks like a girl who has been battered but stand by and do nothing makes her just as bad as Shaunie and Tami.

That said, I still love Tami. But she aint my #1 or even 2 now.

• Members

Not as bad and this is why - she felt bad about it. Nene, Teresa, those types on the real housewives usually take no responability and ownership and blame everyone else for their actions. That said, I aint got to the reunion yet so that may knock her down.

Also, ill cut Shaunie some slack because she did most of what i posted she needed to do it, tho it was a bit to late.

• Members
I thought Tami came across good at the reunion and somehow actually made Kesha look stupid and childish crying victim. I don't know how she did it but if made me see thing from her point of view when I was hating on her during the vacation

• Members

Tami isn't sorry. She wasn't sorry after she hit Meeka she only acted remorseful about Kesha because of all the backlash against the show. She had no reason to go in on Kesha in Tahiti and her whole calm act at the reunion was a PR move. Nene would NEVER do the sh-t Tami pulled stealing someone's belongings and go through it and you can call Nene a "bully" but everyone she argues with goes right back and forth with her. Kesha clearly was scared of Tami. And Tami continued to go at her.

Then I think Tami said at the reunion she was just trying to get Kesha to stand up for herself. :rolleyes: Please. She was mad at Kesha for talking about everyone but who did kesha talk about besides maybe Kenya? Tami talks about everyone and its sad bc she should know how it feels to be an outcast in the group.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I do see Tami's POV. I did all along. I get what she is saying, thing is it doesnt add up with the time frame that things were said in.

I assumed this given the very random outcry over it being so violent. As someone who watched 1-4 in less than a week, it wasnt any more violent or full of any more bullying than it began with.

• Members

Bc Jennifer and Kesha were antagonized when they clearly didn't want to be in drama. Evelyn and Tami (and irrelevant Nia) thought they were going to have ratings through the roof going after them. Why did Nia need to hit Jen? Why did Tami take Kesha's purse? And this whole middle school mentality was just fucked up. At least Gloria, Royce and Meeka gave just as good as they got.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Kesha wasnt here for all this drama plain and simple and was totally harrased and bullied on the vacation, absolutely.

Jenifer? First off, she was just as bad as Tami & Ev in previous season so I do not feel for her AT ALL in any of this mess just like I wouldnt if Tami & Ev got the treatment they give. Second, as for her slap, she literally asked for it. If someone tells you they are going to hit you and you say that you wish they would i dont know what else you expect other than to be hit.

I also disagree that Royce, Gloria & Meeka gave just as good as they got. They may have had moments of lashing out because of it, but for the most part they did nothing but bitch about it.