Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

VH1 should drop them and use that extra pay to pay for an extended season of LaHH: Atlanta. BBW has run its course. Shaunie got Shaq money but what do the other broads got going on for them? Nothing. They know they need what VH1 is offering. The network can just drop them all and revamp the series in a new city with new women and produce it as a reality soap much like LaHH Atlanta. That would make people go, Evelyn, Shaunie, Tami, Suzie, who?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

OMG someone else watch BBWLA finale+ reunion so I can talk about it! I saw it last night with a friend and WOW Jackie is freakin crazy. I just can't with her or Laura.

Anywho Evelyn said Stephon Marbury's wife Tasha is joining the Miami version (if anyone cares lol)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Tami posted a picture of the new cast doing press photos. It looks official that Suzie, Tami, Evelyn and Shaunie are back with one new housewife. Sad to think all those girls got fired. It's like they got punished for being treated like garbage. I certainly will miss Kesha, Jennifer and Royce.

Here's a link to the cast pic: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=498486733543514&set=a.345653295493526.84142.134043806654477&type=3&theater

I guess we should expect an announcement soon. I'm very curious how that super-trailer will be. Rumors have it that Tami and Shaunie are fueding and that Tami wants off the show. We'll see...

• Members

SMDH. They got rid of the other ladies so that they could erase all the bullying and debauchery from the viewer's minds. I will be waiting to see a clip of Tami going off on Shaunie because she deserves it for trying to throw them under the bus when she is just as bad if not WORSE than them.

Will miss Jennifer too. Royce and Kesha were pretty irrelevant, but they were only fired because they weren't Shaunie's friends.

• Members

Will not be watching after the atrocity of last season. Removing Royce and Kenya? Please Shaunie...as if I tuned in to see Evelyns psychotic butt or Tami's bullying self. And you ARE a bully Tami and so are you Shaunie and Evelyn. When you stand by and watch someone constantly harass and verbally abuse someone for NO REASON then you are part of the problem and not some innocent bystander.

WHy is Suzie still on this show? I hate her so much. She's even worse than Kyle from RH. Just rnning her mouth from season to season and yet NO ONE can call out this b*tch on any of her sh*t? No one even lays a finger on her and it drives me crazy. All the ladies she's insulted and caused to be attacked by Tami and/or Evelyn and yet she's just sitting there without even a scratch?

Jen lost all my respect when she dropped that lawsuit. Honey when you get slapped by someone you should have the balls to follow thru with your lawsuit and get the satisfaction of watching them go to jail or pay a fine. Thats my 2 cents. Her dropping the case showed just how desperate, fake, and ultimately how WEAK Jen is. That's why Eric was able to get away with all he did for all those years.