Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No.....just no. Not a single person to root for at all in that trailer. From new girl to Shaunie they all seem delusional. I just wish we could dump them all on an island and let the animals destroy each other. Just to see the order of the victims and who's left standing when it's all said and done.

Tami...lol b*tch says she's "over" meeting new people. No the problem is that you're a bullying child who's now trapped in an adult body.

I don't give one damn about football wive Ev of 41 Days wife as should be her real name.

• Members

Why does it seem like Shaunie is trying to convince Tami not to beat her ass in that last clip?!?! wub.png I found this trailer a little quiet, but the smaller cast looks like it might work. It looks more like a Bravo reality show. I LURVE the new girl from the jump. She has great hair and looks like there isn't a cast member she's afraid of. I hate all this "circle" BS and she seems like she's over it as well. She also seems delusional so she'll fit right in.

I said I was going to quit this tired ass show, but I'm here for season 5! :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'm so disappointed in Tami! Real growth would've been beating Evelyn AND Shaunie's ass! I didn't understand why Evelyn was calling Tami a bitch and throwing her hands up when she wasn't even involved in the discussion. This season is all about Tasha and Tami for me. I can't watch Evelyn anymore. She is boring and I'm so over hearing about Chad.

• Members

This season Shaunie is back to season one SHaunie when she was an actual cast member and had to get in the dirt (with Gloria at the time). She is so messy and she is a total hater. I don't understand why she didn't apologize for a possible misunderstanding with Tami and move on. Instead, she keeps making an issue out of it, which is pissing Tami off. Evelyn and Shaunie haven't changed one bit, despite their proclamations.

• Members

It's really easy to watch now, since Tami is the only one worth focusing on. She is HILARIOUS this season. Another weird thing is that they haven't even done one scene in Miami. There is already a Basketball Wives LA, yet this show takes place mostly in LA with some quick trips to New York. Perhaps it would be more interesting if they merged some of the LA wives into this show. There aren't enough people to make things happen, which is probably why they're bringing back Kenya mid-season.

• Members

I watched the episode on VH1. Tami seems okay now but I still need to know she's genuinely sorry for what went down with Keisha last season.....

Shaunie trying to act hard with that monster tranny at the dinner was beyond laughable. Tami could break her in half with one hand tied behind her back.

I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for Ev/Monster and Suzie is boring.

• 3 weeks later...