Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Cheap I love you but BJ didn't backstab Jackie crazy ass. BJ told the truth about what happened and instead of owning it Jackie deflected by trying to fight her. With that said, I LOVE the show right now. Shaunie, Tami, Evelyn, Jackie, BJ and Malaysia make a good cast IMO. It's a nice mixture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Evelyn vs Jackie feud. Jackie usually picks on people she knows will bow down to her or play it off because she's just crazy Jackie, but you can tell Evelyn is not the one. I LOVE this!

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did she? I didnt even notice till I watched a Vlogger recapping on it and I looked back adn cant seem to find this footage of Jackie calling Saniyah a liability. BJ did lie on her. VH1 didnt even pull up reciepts with a flashback to prove Jackie was wrong. If you can find the clip of that word coming out of Jackie's mouth, please point me to it bc as of now, it doesnt look like it exists

And she did backstab Jackie. Lets say she was telling the truth. If Im building a friendship with someone, hanging out with them and gaining their trust, it's f--ked up of said person to throw me under the bus, talk sh-t and cackle about me to women that dont like me. BJ and Evelyn wanted to stir up a fight between Jackie and Saniyah. Come on, you got to admit that was the motive behind blowing this thing up. It was shady and messy and BJ came for Jackie with that move. She set out to give Ev ammo bc it made her look good and loyal to the Miami girls to side with them. Look at how Saniyah carried her bone in the last episode. She told Jackie about what Ev said bc she felt uncomfortable and disingenuous to be around while the Miami girls were badmouthing her. She wasnt trying to cause drama which is what BJ was doing

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Um I rewatched the episode, she never calls her liability. Go back and watch.

And BJ was being a punk bitch to fit in with the Miami girls. All of the girls commented on her ass being drunk as [!@#$%^&*], but because Jackie and Shaniya became friends it's some sort of problem? GTFO here with that bull. Evelyn only mentioned that [!@#$%^&*] to be a messy bitch.

And Christen is a punk ass bitch who adds nothing to the show.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I just saw the scene where BJ brought it up to the Miami girls and there was no flashback. Cristen has a beef with Jackie so she was jumping on the bandwagon. Go back and watch episode 7. Jackie's exact words when Saniyah got up was "That one is out of control." and BJ said "IA with you. I'm right there with you." Jackie then went "Yeah it's too much. It's just too much." BJ flat out lied on her

She doesnt have to but she did bc she is messy

Agreed. BJ and Ev have said it so many times that people think it happened (myself included until I went back and rewatched the footage)

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Evelyn is trash. You keep attacking Jackie and bringing up the [!@#$%^&*] with her daughter, and then you get mad when she claps back at you? And everyone turning it around on Jackie was annoying. Yes Jackie is crazy but let Jackie actually legit do some [!@#$%^&*] and then get pissed at her. Don't fabricate some [!@#$%^&*] just to get her riled up.

• Members

In general I think kids are off limits, but I do think there is a difference between the two. First of all, Jackie shouldn't be calling anyones daughter a hoe with her golden child sleeping with Draya's man just a couple seasons ago and her reputation. Evelyn's daughter may have a reputation as well, but she's completely separated from the drama that it was a low blow whether it's true or not. Jackie's issue with her daughters is a storyline on the show so I'm more willing to accept it as fair game. We saw the first season where she acted like her dark skin daughter didn't exist and when she DID appear she called Jackie out for shunning her due to her looks. I have no problem with people calling Jackie a bad mother for that and for not supporting her grandchild after he was burned because even she can't give a logical explanation for all of that.

• Members

Now this I agree with! I think they all varying degrees of crazy, but I still love most of them. As crazy as Jackie is she is probably my favorite from the LA bunch with Tami being my favorite from the mothership. I think the moment I fell in love was when her and Brooke got into a fight over a hypothetical question. I hate that it happened during the time VH1 stopped showing the fights because it was obvious Brooke just demolished her, but I give her props for still going all these years after already getting an ass whoopin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

God damn how much more can I hate that dumb bitch Nostrils and Tami. So y'all know that Hazel is bringing this bitch to Saniya's event to start drama and then when Saniya reacts to these two dumb broads, y'all sit there and say oh no I don't think I can be around Saniya anymore. GTFOH. God the fu ckin Miami cast is infuriating.