Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Finale is next week so I decided to check Wikipedia to see how many episodes the reunion will be (answer: one). One thing I noticed was that the cast overhaul seemed to mostly be successful. While last season the highest rated episode only had 1.82 million viewers with many hovering around 1.05-1.20 million (with one episode getting under a million viewers), this season almost every episode is over 2 million in viewers and the ones that are in the one million range are close to 2 million. Based on that it seems like they had reason to do it and it worked.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I LOVE that Jackie is coming for Shaunie's fake snake ass. Get her girl!

People like me came back for the Miami revival. I know that many are bitter that the LA crew got axxed but I didnt know them, therefore had no affinity. I love the dynamic of the current cast and they all have good chemistry

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Jackie didn't get beat up like I had hoped but her complete and utter embarrassment will have to do!  

Jackie makes it so easy to believe she is as horrible as her daughter says and now she wants to fall out with Shaunie over the truth?  Shaunie didn't even do anything.

• Members

When her daughter appeared on a previous season she told the story about how Jackie treated her and the preferred daughter (Chantel is it?) confirmed what her sister said was true. This is why I can't get behind Jackie in the fight with Evelyn. She brought that stuff on camera on this show! It's not a lie and has been a featured story. 

• Members

I beleive that Jackie was an "aint sh-t" mother as well but my thing is, what is it to Evelyn? She is coming for Jackie hard and using that as an attack on her and I dont get where her beef came from. Why is she still talking to Takari to the point that she's accepting a book, reading it and promoting it on TV? Thats all to hurt and cut Jackie down bc she keeps talking about this and bashing her for being a bad mother.

Shaunie is fake as hell. I hate how ALL the women are scared to say something against her for fear of being fired. Shaunie messed with the wrong one bc Jackie is unfiltered and dont care and unlike Brandi, VH1 isnt going to downgrade or get rid of her bc all the good story revolves around her. Its about time someone came for her ass

• Members

T'Kari(sp) is 27 and not a child, and yes, she using Evelyn in her fight with her mother.  Why should Evelyn care how this affects Jackie when Jackie has been very nasty to her?  

What's Jackie's beef with Shaunie?  That Shaunie didn't lie in an interview and call TK a liar?  Shaunie's interview was very clear.  She doesn't want to believe TK but she doesn't know.  Jackie is mad because the world sees her for the fake horrible person she is.  

Tami did an interview and she put it out there.  Shaunie is a cast member, but she is also their boss.  She says anything that she does not want on camera, she speaks with Shaunie in private.  Jackie should not bring up that interview Shaunie did because, as EP, she will be asked certain questions.  

• Members

thats the problem. I watched a recent vlogger that said you dont see Mona Scott Young on Love and Hip Hop acting like she's one of the girls. If Shaunie is EP, she shouldnt be on this show bc her presence has an influence on the women as they cant be their true selves around around. This walking on eggshells around her is ridiculous. She needs to get off the show and collect her check behind the scenes

And Evelyn is the one that started with Jackie, not the other way around. Their beef began after the trip to Plm Springs when Ev was determined to expose Jackie and used Bonnie Jill to do it. Her exact words were "Im going to be messy today" and she was. She instigated the drama that day to try and ice Jackie out. Later when Jackie tried to apologize and fix whatever issues BJ may have had with her, Ev interjected herself, came for Jackie and prevented a resolution there. It was only then did Jackie turn on Evelyn bc she felt attacked and she was. 

• Members

Nah, Tami tried to sic Jackie on Evelyn by instigating beef between them. Jackie hashed it out with Evelyn fast and realized Tami wasnt sh-t  for steering her in the wrong direction. She didnt actually have a problem with Ev and they were cool until they got back from Palm Springs

Speaking of which, Tami is the one sitting pretty here. She started this season fighting with Evelyn, tried to get Jackie and Evelyn to fight and then ended up fighting with Jackie. Now? She's cool with both of them, whom cant stand the other. She is sitting back like

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Jackie is a batshit crazy piece of [!@#$%^&*] mother. I'm here for her getting dragged!

I wish she would stop talking about fighting. She knows good and well she can't fight. When she got buck in Brooke's face in Season 2 her weak ass tried to calm things down talking about they would end up in jail or why couldn't they take it to the boxing ring and fight for charity? Fake ass b-tch. 

• Members

I didn't realize the show was doing an old school soap crossover. The two new wives in Miami are going to be on the spin-off Baller Wives, which is centered around footballers wives and based in Miami. The promos for it look good too! I'm glad because I really liked both of them so it'll be nice for them to have their own show. 

• Members

Oh you know we disagree. These are some sad pathetic bitches wasting so much talking about Jackie and her family which has NOTHING to do with them. Jennifer especially disappointed me with her fake crying and being all up Ev's ass. Shaunie is a fake ass friend and I want to see her DRAGGED

Please register in order to view this content

Anyone else want Jackie to pull a Joseline Hernandez at the reunion and f--k everyone up on stage except Malaysia and Tami? I know she aint about that life but it would give me life if she did, starting with Shaunie, Evelyn, Jennifer, Hazel, Cristen and Betty Joe

Edited by Cheap21