Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree with @Cheap21 and @Antoyne about OG. The way she's been treated is AMAZING! Did yall hear that at the reunion OG showed up, business as usual, and was told she could only film from her dressing room via satellite? Apparently she's too violent and dangerous to sit on the couch with the other women. Cece got up and left when she found this out. My question is: This is a show where Tami and Evelyn have fought people many times, thrown things, etc. Evelyn this season has already attacked Jennifer AND she is going to try to attack Cece next week. How the FCUK is OG the dangerous one? This is beginning to feel discriminatory on another level. Is it because she's dark skinned? Her african features? It's more than just simple dislike. Shaunie has completely lost me as a fan. If you aren't on her team you have no chance on this show.

Cece has been posting behind the scenes tidbits on her twitter and instagram. They're going as far as to editing out Byron's family members when they go to events with her so Kristen's narrative of the entire family hating her, is the only one that stands. Then when Tami had her party and they showed Cece up and leave, Cece said she actually stayed and partied with Tami and Jackie until the party ended! She's done with the show because of the biased editing and I can't say I blame her. I look forward to her digging into Evelyn's ass last week. I enjoyed her years ago, but she serves no useful purpose anymore. 

I feel like OG, Cece and Kristen were the more interesting newbies they've had in years, but the biased editing has ruined it. Since OG and Cece aren't up Shaunie and Evelyn's ass they get treated like dirt. I fully expect both to be out next season and along with Tami I'm not seeing a purpose in watching next season. I don't wanna see Shaunie and Evelyn ganging up on a bunch of new girls yet again.

• Members

Kristen is just a dumb bitch at this point looking for reasons to be mad at Cece. And Cece was my MVP. She completely ate Evelyn’s ass up and that bitch was shook. The hypocrisy with the cast when it comes to their violent behavior and then acting like OG is a damn murderer is maddening.

• Members

Crackie Z: "Thats really weird that she (OG) would come around this group, knowing she was texting him (Chad)"

I guess she doesnt know that Evelyn f--ked Tami's ex husband while they were married

The bitches calling OG a homewrecker. WTF? What home did OG wreck? Chad and Ev didnt divorce bc he was cheating with OG. She claimed she was abused. WTF?!? And she needs to pick what Chad is. She said she contacted him as a friend bc she wanted to let him know someone was talking about him but in the previews for the reunion she said she wont share the stage with somene taunting her with her abuser. She doesnt make sense

Evelyn thought she had some reciepts but OG hit her like

Please register in order to view this content

If OG is in fact fired, I am dropping this show just like the last time the bullying got out of control and the show was subsequently cancelled. Shaunie and company have not learned their lesson. People dont want to see their mean girl antics

• Members

These bitches are complete and utter hypocrites.

OG hasn’t laid hands on a single person. Evelyn has hit people, chased people down, thrown [!@#$%^&*] at people but now they’re scared of OG because she doesn’t back down to that ho.

It was hilarious that after OG pulled the real receipts, the girls suddenly decided to spin the story from OG lying to now OG is a home wrecker. Give me a goddamn break.

And now on the reunion Evelyn says she won’t share the stage with someone taunting her with her abuser, the same abuser she decided to get receipts from. Dumb bitch.

• Members

From the sneak peek of the reunion that was released, I most definitely won't be watching. The fact that these women are trying to play victim is boggling. 

What I am happy about is that a lot of alumni are starting to come out the woodworks and call Ev/Shaunie on their sh*t. It warmed my heart when Royce took a shot at Evelyn's trash ass. 

• 2 weeks later...