• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Reunion:

Jennifer was a no show (can't blame her lying ass). 

Tami apologized to Evelyn for the distasteful domestic violence stuff and then walked out. She's done!  Tami was long over the show and quit after last season but they must've made her an offer she couldn't refuse.  

• Members

I’m enjoying this season and am glad they’ve finally managed to do pre-production and come up with a full cast that is consistent unlike other seasons when it feels like the newbies are in and out all season long until they find something that sticks. I actually would bring all three girls back, although I feel Cece and OG have contributed the most in terms of story. Kristen I’d only keep due to her connections to others. 

Now with Amsterdam I was surprised that Cece was the target. When it comes to Evelyn I understand her frustration because Evelyn and Jen did come for her. I don’t understand why everybody acts like Cece is the crazy one, especially Kristen. It bothered her so much that she brought it to Cece’s attention, but she seems upset she won’t let go. The dinner argument was silly. It’s not throwing shade to say you wouldn’t go to someone’s job and demean what they do for a living. In no way does that mean you’re saying they don’t work. You could tell Kristen was being messy because she’s mad at Cece. Cece is smart not to fool with her anymore. It’s very transparent what she’s doing which is get close to the queen bees to improve her chances of returning next year. I’m glad that Cece was able to defend herself though. I hope next week she does well as it continues. I hope Kristen’s tears don’t work to make her feel she’s the problem. At least at the reunion or something I need Kristen called out on her [!@#$%^&*]. 

Still majorly shocked that Jackie has managed the entire season acting normal and civil. OG is also growing on me and I think she fits well. She can go off when she needs to but is also interesting in her calm moments. 

What would yalls cast look like next season? Personally I’d bring everybody back except Tami and Jen who have quit obviously. Maybe one newbie. To truly compete with the housewives they need to stop dumping all the newbies each year because you can’t build any momentum or long term feuds. I’d add a couple newbies but upgrade the three girls they added. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Kristen is really working OT for a permanent spot. I still can't figure out her beef with CC. It's ridiculous!  

Jackie is actually watchable. Sometimes you have to look at yourself and be very embarrassed. I think Jackie hit that point after her daughter's book and the fool she was last season. 

On another note, Brandi was on Fix My Life with her cheating husband, Jason. She was trying to fix her marriage after 8 of Jason's affairs. She learned he had more than 50 affairs during their 8 year marriage and was pissed. To me, 8 is just as bad as 50. There's no fixing that and it's time to get tested and get a divorce!  

Then Iyanla starts coddling him. It was so disgusting as somehow Brandi became the villain. Ugh!  

• Members

Jennifer forever having receipts but can never produce any of them.  She lies like a damn rug.  But Evelyn mad at what she said about Shaunice but not that she totally lied about Eve/Shaq?  

Shaunie even went there.  I have never seen her like that, but Jennifer makes up a lie about Shaq and Evelyn because she's upset with E?  That stuff 16 year olds do.  Anywho, I won't miss Jenn at all.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My cast: bring everyone back besides shaunnie lol. Add two new girls. 

I can can not stand Kristen and agree with everything Queen OG said about her at the reunion. She wants to be the new Jennifer!

as ridiculous Jackie can be I always loved her. Glad she was able to show another side of herself this season hope it keeps up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ironic this is happening after what I felt was a solid season which finally cast some newbies that worked. 

Link: https://deadline.com/2018/10/vh1-basketball-wives-love-and-hip-hop-1202487711/

Basically, Shed Media is out and they’re meeting with new producers to take the show in a new direction in hopes it refreshes the format enough to lead to more spin offs. 

• 6 months later...