Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Bonnet Chronicles were going to take Tami but so far.  She's accustomed to a certain lifestyle and needs that check.  

But I'm more shocked that Jen is back.  I haven't watched yet but I will.  I know we won't get the fight completely, but it would be nice to see a few hands land on Jackie.  She grew quite a bit last season but super rancid before that.  

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Cici? I hate that fake bitch! She is the definition of throwing rocks and running. She's the worst and my least favorite of the newer girls. I like OG, Tami and Jackie and thats all.

Speaking of which, VH1 is foul for not upgrading any of the women that joined last year. They earned their spot and they continue to lead the drama

I also cant stand Cardi Z. Girl bye! She really cant own her sh-t

Shaunie is getting WAY too much airtime. I dont care for her family. Was shocked to see Shaq on the show but I guess things are beter with them now

Jackie has been so mature and level headed all season that its shocked me. This last episode though she's back on the BS. I didnt mind bc she was getting boring but I hope she doesnt go too far bc I dont want to dislike her

• Members

I like Cici, but I'd like her even better if she actually own her sh*t. 

I only started to grow to like Tami again after last season. Tami has grown to show tremendous growth. I don't blame her for wanting to step away from this madness. 

You don't like OG?

And I agree, @Cheap21! OG and Cici should've been promoted, as they are the 2 carrying this show. 

• Members

I've been watching!  Some wonderful soul has put the series on YT so I just have to wait 24 hours after the show airs

Please register in order to view this content

Shaunie saying OG is aggressive when her buddy Ev is a damn rabid dog?  I don't think they like that OG is not afraid of them, calls them out and will break any one of them in half.  

Kristen is a pathetic drama queen and I'm super happy Byron won't buy into her crap.  She is my least fave.  Really can't stand her ass.  

Cici just does not seem interested in defending herself against these women so it's good she's quitting.  It's like Kim Fields finding out really early RHOA was not the place for her.  

Didn't take long for Jackie to return to her old self, but it's always good seeing Malaysia not so willing to throw hands with the right person.  She didn't against OG and didn't against Jackie.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I got some Reunion tea!

ETA: I see Tami deleted it. Basically she nor CeCe attended the reunion. OG did but was forced to film in a seperate room from the rest of the ladies. Aparently Jackie and Cardi Z got into it

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why is Tami even in the opening for the show. She’s literally missed multiple episodes and clearly doesn’t want to be on the show anymore.

I thought Evelyn was a !@#$%^&*] when she was confronted about not actually being friends with Jackie.

• Members

Beacuse she's a vet and arguably the most popular name attached to this. I believe she quit last year but VH1 threw money at her to bring her back. I think she originally was gonna have a spinoff with Reggie but that didnt work out to well, so they edited it into a one hour special and rolled her footage into this season of BW. That last part is my speculation bc she seems so separate from everything else. I dont blame her. Id take the check too especially if I could do things on my own terms and not F with people I dont mess with

• Members

They need to let Tami out of whatever kinda contract they have her in. It's clear she's been forced to remain probably using options on her contract. She just got announced for a series regular gig on a Hulu show AND a recurring role on Octavia Spencer's new Apple TV show. It's insane how well her acting career is going! Im happy because she's been grinding in smaller roles for years. 

Here's a link to the announcement: https://deadline.com/2019/09/ms-pat-comedy-pilot-cast-tami-roman-series-regular-1202729511/

• Members

F--k these hoes! I dont like how OG is being painted as the villian. WTF has she done to warrant this? Toe-G? How juvenile is Evelyn. The read is so 6th grade.

I love that OG stands up for herself. Kristen is the worse saying OG cant let sh-t go. Really? Has she forgotten about her never ending feud with CeCe? 

These bitches are mad bc Jennifer took a photo with them...really? You went to HER event. Chances are a picture might be taken. Evelyn and Malaysia are so damn ridiculous and childish. Why is Evelyn acting like Shaunice is 12 years old and not 26? I bet she dont give a f--k about that photo.

I hate this show for making me root for Jennifer but they finally did Im not going to say its bullying but the behavior is bordering on it and those women look worse than Jennifer. I dont even care if she is lying anymore. Let sh-t go.

Go CeCe! I dont like her but next week she calls Evelyn a hoodrat, a bitch, and evil!

I dont know if she'll appear in anymore episodes but I like that Tami got an exit. She left on her terms and in a good place. Many cant say that

• Members

The ladies being so upset over pictures being taken at a [!@#$%^&*] charity event was next level stupid. Clearly none of their dumbasses have ever been to a charity event. I hate that they basically forced her off the show. And Jennifer didn't even say anything bad about Evelyn's daughter if she said anything about her in the first place. Wasn't the rumor was that Shaunice was running the household? How is that talking [!@#$%^&*] about your daughter?

I'm so ready for Cece to stand up for herself against Evelyn.

Thank god they closed the door on Tami. She was offering nothing and clearly didn't want to be on the show anymore. She'll be back though.