Jump to content

Basketball Wives on VH1


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Members
6 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

#TeamTami all day!  Love her. 

 

I so wish Jackie would be off this show. 

I am on her side in terms of vs Ev but I have a hard time rocking with her as her bullying is part of the reason why I swore off this franchise

 

3 hours ago, Antoyne said:

I feel bad for the LA girls, no one cared about the Miami cast anymore so Shaunie just used her power to combine shows and make people watch them. Lame.

It definitely felt like the Tami, Shaunie, Evelyn show with a sprinkle of Jackie. i was confused as i thought that Ev and Tami squashed their issues the following season after the nonfactor fight. The episode felt like too much of a rehash of old stuff and Jackie jumping into it felt so forced.

 

Oh and Shaunie is a snake and no ones friend. She totally pitted the two against them. Evelyn is supposed to be her friend yet she is sitting ackling with Tami as she bashes her for sleeping her way through 3 player associations (which was funny), but Shaunie should have checked her and said she doesnt feel comofortable with Tami bashing Evelyn to her

 

How many LA girls were there last season and how many were dropped?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
41 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

How many LA girls were there last season and how many were dropped?

 

There were 7 girls last season. They dropped Duffey, Angel B, and Angel L. Brandi is recurring this season. They brought back Malaysia even though she was not supposed to appear this season. Jackie was the only LA woman to appear this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
49 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

 

There were 7 girls last season. They dropped Duffey, Angel B, and Angel L. Brandi is recurring this season. They brought back Malaysia even though she was not supposed to appear this season. Jackie was the only LA woman to appear this season. 

DAMN, they cleaned house. Ive only watched season 1 of LA and Malaysia was the only one I liked so Im cool with her back but I dont even think she was in the premiere. Wonder if she will even have a storyline or if this will really just be about the Miami cast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

DAMN, they cleaned house. Ive only watched season 1 of LA and Malaysia was the only one I liked so Im cool with her back but I dont even think she was in the premiere. Wonder if she will even have a storyline or if this will really just be about the Miami cast

 

From what I've collected, this show is supposed to mainly be about the Miami 3--Ev, Tami, & Shaunie. Tami tried to bring Jennifer back but it was nixed by VH1 and apparently Ev. 

 

I hate how the Miami women have taken over the LA show as I always preferred the LA show b/c it was more lighthearted compared to the Miami show. The Miami show was always trashy to me with the exception of Royce, who was the only one that possessed class on that show. 

 

This show is gonna become toxic thanks to the Miami 3 murking it up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Shaunie O'neal is no one's friend. She just sits there cackling and laughing up all the bullsh-t but doesnt seem to have loyalty to anyone. Isnt she Evelyn's friend? Why is she not umcofrtable at all the sh-t Tami says about her in her presence?

DEAD when Evelyn told Jackie to ask her daughter what was said. The look on Jackie's face, knowing she wasnt going to get an answer was priceless. I also think its quite distatesful for her to be on this show acting the way she is gushing over her daughter and birth of her grandchild, considering the type of relationship or lack thereof she has with her other grandchildren.

Tami needs to calm down bc she does look messy and obsessed with Evelyn. She sure is entertaining though. She has a way with screaming with her hands

Keona...girl bye. She has no right to be mad at the new chick. I can understand her being all up in her feelings but thats something she should have quickly gotten over. She ready to fight her is the dumbest thing ever. Speaking of the new girl, she's ugly. She reminds me of Ms. Nicky baby but completely busted in the face and looking quite old

White girl...why is she on the show? She totally does not fit the vibe at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

The last two episodes were good. This season is finally finding its stride as they loosened up on all those new bitches and we got the return of Malaysia and Brandi. Now I havent seen LA since season 1 so they are fairly new to me (well I liked Malaysia before) but the difference here is that they have history with the older chicks which makes their scenes more organic and beleivable than all these new randoms that dont fit in

 

LMAO at how Jackie found herself on the outside looking in with her old messy ass.

Again Shaunie is no one's friend. She is the bone collector of this series, being everyone's "friend" while actually being no one's. She did not need to go spill to Ev and Tami about what Jackie said

Im glad Malaysia is back but hell no to that blonde hair. She looks better as a dark haired beauty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The show has settled into this reboot and it's very good. That trailer just has me excited for the rest of the season. Love that Jennifer is back. Looking forward to Tami vs Malaysia who is annoying me with the Brandi stuff. Can't wait to see old Evelyn back! And FINALLY someone is taking Jackie to task instead of acting like she's the harmless crazy aunt. Nah bitch you need to be dragged. 

 

Of all the newbies the only one I like is Bonnie Jill. I loved her scene with Malaysia. She's not crazy but fits nicely and I like her perspective as a Basketball Agent. Next season I'd keep the main cast and only bring her back. Cristin is benefiting from the messiness of her story but she's boring and tired. Evelyn was right about her look. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 6/6/2017 at 10:29 AM, Chris B said:

The show has settled into this reboot and it's very good. That trailer just has me excited for the rest of the season. Love that Jennifer is back. Looking forward to Tami vs Malaysia who is annoying me with the Brandi stuff. Can't wait to see old Evelyn back! And FINALLY someone is taking Jackie to task instead of acting like she's the harmless crazy aunt. Nah bitch you need to be dragged. 

 

Of all the newbies the only one I like is Bonnie Jill. I loved her scene with Malaysia. She's not crazy but fits nicely and I like her perspective as a Basketball Agent. Next season I'd keep the main cast and only bring her back. Cristin is benefiting from the messiness of her story but she's boring and tired. Evelyn was right about her look. 

Not me! BJ doesnt fit on this cast and sticks out like a sore thumb. I didnt like her coming for Malaysia

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

OK. I am glad that I am not the only one who does not care for the Miami girls. I hate how they've staged a coup of this once perfectly good spinoff. I always enjoyed the LA show (or what it used to be) b/c it was lighthearted compared to the ghastly mess that was the Miami show. 

 

I knew that once Shaunie's big head a** persuaded Ev to return, this show would go to sh-t as Shaunie would try and recapture 'the magic' again. 

 

What I always enjoyed about the LA show was all the women throughout the series run were alpha females in their own sense. Even Draya, who could be wimpy at times. I hate how VH1 has allowed Shaunie and her cronies to push Brandi and Malaysia (though she is in the opening credits) off a show they built and maintained. I don't give 2 sh-ts about Jackie either (as I think she is a horrible human being), but I don't like how the coven (Ev/Tami/Shaunie) are trying to push her off too. 

 

And @Cheap21 & @Antoyne, I can't stand BJ's ass either. I wanted Malaysia to take the paint canvas and beat the hell out of her with it last week. She has no right to comment on a situation that she just got inserted into. While she is riding hard for Shaunie and them, she better tread lightly b/c they'll chew her up and spit her out in due time. If she doesn't believe it, ask Royce, Kenya, Meeka, Keesha, Tasha, and even Jen in a sense. 

 

Thank God that lisp mouthed Suzie has to the good sense to no return to this mess, and decided to move on. 

 

If we're gonna have a hybrid Miami/LA show then it isn't right that all the LA women get pushed off their show when they (unlike Miami) kept their show from being cancelled. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

OK. I am glad that I am not the only one who does not care for the Miami girls. I hate how they've staged a coup of this once perfectly good spinoff. I always enjoyed the LA show (or what it used to be) b/c it was lighthearted compared to the ghastly mess that was the Miami show. 

 

I knew that once Shaunie's big head a** persuaded Ev to return, this show would go to sh-t as Shaunie would try and recapture 'the magic' again. 

 

What I always enjoyed about the LA show was all the women throughout the series run were alpha females in their own sense. Even Draya, who could be wimpy at times. I hate how VH1 has allowed Shaunie and her cronies to push Brandi and Malaysia (though she is in the opening credits) off a show they built and maintained. I don't give 2 sh-ts about Jackie either (as I think she is a horrible human being), but I don't like how the coven (Ev/Tami/Shaunie) are trying to push her off too. 

 

And @Cheap21 & @Antoyne, I can't stand BJ's ass either. I wanted Malaysia to take the paint canvas and beat the hell out of her with it last week. She has no right to comment on a situation that she just got inserted into. While she is riding hard for Shaunie and them, she better tread lightly b/c they'll chew her up and spit her out in due time. If she doesn't believe it, ask Royce, Kenya, Meeka, Keesha, Tasha, and even Jen in a sense. 

 

Thank God that lisp mouthed Suzie has to the good sense to no return to this mess, and decided to move on. 

 

If we're gonna have a hybrid Miami/LA show then it isn't right that all the LA women get pushed off their show when they (unlike Miami) kept their show from being cancelled. 

I don't think I'd be able to watch if that messy bitch Susie was brought on as well. As is I'm annoyed enough with the Miami folks though im happy to see Jen will pop up. Another thing that's pissing me off is the Miami girls are making me take Jackie's side and I HAAAAATED that crazy bitch back when I used to watch L.A.

 

I'm not a fan of them turning this into L&HATL with the 30 cast members all with talking heads. I've watched all 8 episodes and still don't know all these new bitches names. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Community Activity

    1. 33,555

      Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

    2. 11,962

      As The World Turns Discussion Thread

    3. 6,864

      Another World

    4. 1,021

      KNOTS LANDING

    5. 270

      GH: July 2021 Discussion Thread

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy