• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...
  • Members

That bitch you ain't in the circle one slays me because a few eked ago I got into it with an old friend who is pressed they are not in my new friend circle and I called her on it and basically said that exact quote not knowing where I got it from lol.

• Members

Meeka and Kesha were the best additions to this show. They should've kept Meeka and then kept Kesha too. The biggest problem with this show is that there was no accountability and the "bad" cast members were allowed to run wild. You need a better balance in order for this to work. This is why the final season didn't work, because you only had the villains left and everybody else had been run off. I think it's a lack of education or something because Meeka honestly had done nothing to deserve all the stuff she got. All of this "he said, she said" was so childish. Same with Kesha. They should've been defended not made out to be the bad guys.

In happier news, Tami has a recurring role on Halle Berry's new show. I like her as an actress so I wish her luck.

• Members

I would've liked Kesha more if she held her ground better against Tami. I know everyone isn't confrontational but she just ran away and cried. Tami was out of control during those episodes even more so than usual.

Looking back I hated that chick Kenya. She was crazy! All Kenyas on reality tv seem to be a little cuckoo. :lol:

• Members

I probably would've done the same thing as Kesha. Tami was an out of control raging bull who already had a history of being violent. Who in their right mind, outside of another crazy person, would try and go toe to toe with the psycho bitch.