Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

She was a dancer in the NBA and was enagged to Richard Jefferson, who left her basically at the alter. I remember the story from when it happened.

I think its odd the ladies are offended that keesha asked them to behave at her charity event. I mean.. do they know who they are? Nearly every charity event ends in disaster with them.

Tami clearly hates kesha and has no reason for it. She questioned her race and kesha was offended, she turned to someone else to talk about it to figure out the best way to confront Tami on it but Tami didnt let that happen and decided to just go on the attack. I LOVE the way kesha out her out when tami came at her at that lunch tho.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh man. I dont know if i can pick a side TBH.

I already stan for Kesha but Tami is my favorite.

You know what makes Tami worse tho? Ev, Suzie, and Kenya rooting her on.

Suzie might be worse than Jenifer. And thats pretty epically bad.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Suzie is definetly worst. I didnt have much respect for her to begin with but lost any sliver that there was when she went back to kissing Ev's ass after Ev outcasted and trashed her in season 2. She pretty much turned her back on Royce so she could get back in with Ev and the girls and is such a poser.

• Members

Suzie pisses me off because she runs and tells EVERYTHING she is the reason behind Meeka getting it, the confrontation between Tami and Kesha, and probably some others. She is annoying. Like why are you even on this show? She has no storyline and we never get in inside prospective into her life we just watch her hop from club to club sitting in the background everytime Ev or Tami go off on somebody.

• Members

This is neither here nor there but I hope the people who are so outraged over this show are also bothered by Tyler Perry's For Better or Worse. A wife setting her husband's car with his clothes in it (Waiting to Exhale rip-off) on fire then antagonizing him while he's eating and attacking him with an iron cast skillet because he won't take the bait, isn't any better. I haven't heard about the online petitions or concern.

• Members

I know it's a tv show but reality shows seem to be scripted to some extent. I'm not sure that it makes a difference because most of the praise I've read about Tyler Perry is that he "gets black women" and he tells "their storires" so even if this is him telling another story, I still believe if people are going to get mad about how black women are depicted on reality shows then it's not all that much different from complaining about black women being stereotyped in movies or scripted tv shows.

The reality for me is that people can choose what they want to watch so it's hypocritical to attack one show and not the other for doing essentially the same type of thing. Granted, VH1's shows do this on a regular basis but they seem to be equal opportunity in terms of women behaving badly. I recall Roland Martin complaining that this show had higher ratings than the NAACP Image Awards last year and how disappointing it was that black people would rather watch that than an awards show with the best that black people had to offer. Really....... I get when people say that others died for the right to ride in the front of the bus but what if the real prize is being able to make a choice? When is it okay to advocate personal responisbility?