Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Tami was on Kesha's case bc she is 30 something and still acting like a child, well Tami si 40 something and acting just like an immature kid. That was disgusting and straight up bullying.

I was also dissapointed with the other women bc NO ONE defended Kesha. Ev, Shauni, etc.... they are all scared of Tami.Someone should have taken that purse and given it to Kesha and stood up to Tami if she tried to go on the attack. No one did that and I was disgusted.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Shaunie especially. She is supposed to be an executive producer And sat there and let one of her cast mates be harassed. Then has the nerve to go to Kesha's room and say you need to figure out how you're gonna get your purse back. :blink:

• Members

I couldnt beleive that and rolled my eyes at it! Really Shauni?

I also hated the "sympathy" the women did feel for Kesha. Ev asid Kesha just looked so pitiful and then Tami said the only reason she didnt hit her was bc she was so sad and pitiful and then she made Kesha say "yes please" when she asked if she wanted her purse back

VH1 needs to cancel this show. It has gone downhill and not fun anymore.

• Members

If only Cheap, if only. I also get SO sick and tired of reading about how Shaunie is saddened by the portrayal of this post edit and spewing this nonsense about how it'll be "positive," "taking a different approach," "showing positive..." blah blah blah -- same sh!t every single season and yet nothing is ever changed.

• Members

LOL its not canceled. Shaunie said on twitter it was renewed for a Season 5.

Have you seen the preview for the next episode where she is talking to her pastor? I bet she filmed within the past couple weeks as damage control. I hope she is talking to him about how she should fire her bffs Tami and Evelyn lol

• Members

Shaunie should be ashamed of herself. She needs to let this trainwreck die. She doesnt need the money. She got Shaq dough. She has no problem exploiting stereotypes of the angry black woman for cash as these women are an embarassment

that did seem very recent, like how did she get feedback about this season so soon? Bitch please!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Gloria tweeted that they just started filming Season 2 of BBWLA. Draya said on twitter she is returning and Jackie has been confirmed as returning.

Hope they got rid of useless Imani.

And Laura's fiancee said she can use his name on the show now lol... I guess bc they're together. And she has lost some weight she looks better now.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Good; I was wondering when they were coming back. It seems really late though, especially since it started to beat the original BBW in the ratings near the end. Once it turned from everyone vs. Draya to everyone vs. Jackie it got way more entertaining and fun to watch.

• Members

Tami is so childish. She is saying f*ck Royce bc she told her the truth about herself. That is what a real friend does unlike Shaunie, Ev and Soothie.

She also must have been telling the others not to talk to Kesha by saying she is dead in the water. Lmao. Tami and her fake ass crocodile tears was on Wendy Williams the other day.

Suzie is fake too saying "I second that" when Tami said [!@#$%^&*] Royce.

and Evelyn is so messy trying to throw out Jen's business. It is clear she's mad bc Jennifer was over it and not crawling back like motor mouth Suzie. And why the hell did Tami try to get mad at Jen too? You can come out of Evelyn's !@#$%^&*] now Tami.

Shaunie. BITCH PLEASE with the meeting with the pastor. I know she filmed that mess two weeks ago lol and then she doesn't want to look like a ghetto mess. She wasn't worried about that when she confronted Gloria at that restaraunt and followed her to her car in Season 2. Smh.

• Members

I saw a little of this show last year and knew it wasn't my cup of tea. I don't know why people are insisting that these women are a bad representation of anybody but themselves. People really need to get a grip. I read the LA Times article in which Shaunie O'Neal tries to distance herself from the monster she created but running to the pastor won't do the trick. He may stand up and say this isn't what Sister Shaunie wanted when she pitched this idea but she did want some form of fireworks. She knew she had kids when she was thinking about the money and all the things she could buy so she cannot exactly wash her hands of the whole thing and claim innocence. So Roland Martin and his cronies won't have her over to complain about why her show is higher rated then some popularity contest that he thinks sends a better message. Why do adults need to watch shows to get messages anyway? Shouldn't that come with parenting? If parents are afraid that these women are going to teach young girls how to curse, fight, and gold dig then block the channel or don't get satellite or cable and restrict the sites they visit on the internet and limit their cell phone coverage. Or even try talking to the girls and setting good examples for them.

Don't let Royce and Tami raise your children. It's that simple.

• Members

Jamie Lee Foster the woman Tami said she got the transcripts from said she never had an interview with Jennifer and there were no transcripts. She also said that Tami would no longer be writing a column in Sister 2 Sister magazine.

• Members

Tami was on the Wendy show last week and she teared up when discussing her behavior this season. She said her daughters were embarassed and ashamed by her and that hurt her. The show aired while the school year was still going on so people commented on their mother to them and they also got harassment on their twitter page. She said seeing how she acted affected her children really got to her and she seemed sincere about regretting how things went down

ETA: Found it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rakIlCpjIo

Edited by Cheap21