• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm done with this sh-t. All they have done this season is meet up and talk about drama. It is so boring and tiring.

Evelyn is doing way too much. She can't fight. Kenya admitted at the pool that she said that called Evelyn a hoe and Evelyn didn't do sh-t. But she wanted to get buck at the winery bc she need she could throw a bottle and security would jump in. Weak bitch.

I'm sick of Tami. She is just a straight up bully and she was doing way too much at Kenya's video premiere. How is Kenya trying to be like Jennifer, Evelyn or Tami? O_o then Tami trying to act like she has made someone famous when she made Kenya rephrase herself. Bitch grow up.

Suzie is the weakest bitch of them all. She was practically begging Tami to forgive her for the food stamps comment. F-ck Tami. She isn't god and if she was going to drop you over one comment. Oh well. I have never been the type to beg. I say my peace and if you don't want to forgive I move on or wait for you to come to me and accept an apology.

But I have absolutely had it. Next week looks even worse. Evelyns friend trying to get camera time and famous by slapping Jennifer and then Evelyn's old ass jumps off the table into the arms of a security guard? I'll pass.

I still got love for Kesha, Jennifer, and Royce but this sh-t is week. I'm sticking to Love and Hip Hop and Real Housewives of ATL/NJ

• Members

I loved Shauni's reaction to Ev. "Did she just throw a bottle over my head?" That was some straight hoodrat ratchedness. Ev should be EMBARASSED by her actions, but she's not. She's proud bc she's "keeping it real" and being a bad bitch. She is sad and pathetic. I think a better show for her would be The Bad Girls Club bc her type of behavior is just like what you would see over there with those 21ish girls

I liked Jen and Royce making peace with each other and Jen admitting to her faults

I was surprised to hear Kenya is 38. She is too old too be trying to be a video ho. I didnt think the other ladies gave her a fair shot though and took pleasure ripping her video apart. They were brutally honest and it came across mean, especially Tami's cousin

• Members

I heard about the TMZ article where several cast members are boycotting the reunion if Jennifer comes because of the lawsuit. It is probably Tami, Shaunie and Evelyn. SMH. A hot mess.

I'm especially disappointed in Tami. She was broke and couldn't dress her first season whining about how Evelyn and Jennifer were mean girls now she has done the same to Meeka, Kenya, Kesha, Suzie and now Jennifer. Smh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

EW I got sucked back into watching and I am so disgusted by Tami. What a fake bitch! She is on the edge of talking [!@#$%^&*] about Jennifer, but that is supposed to be her friend and she talks [!@#$%^&*] about everyone except Shaunie and Evelyn and then she came at Kesha like that? Wow.

And f_ck Suzie's snitch ass. She couldnt wait to run back to Miami and tell on Kesha. What a spineless loser. She acts like Evelyn/Tami/Shaunie are god. I bet they dont even really like her. Weak bitch.

Team Kesha and Jennifer!

Too bad this is not a Bravo show, they would restructure this show from top to bottom, but Kenya/Jennifer/Kesha will prob leave and we would be stuck with Evelyn/Tami.... UGH

• Members

LOL...I see two sides of it. Kesha came across scared and phony not standing her ground and saying how she felt to Tami to her face. She reminded me of Kenya when she got called out. With that said, Kesha was right. The crap she said was that Tami was doing a good job of embarassing herself and Tami did just that again! Tami looked like a straight up bully in the previews. She needs to lay off the booze and sit her ass down

• Members

And they are going to put fish in Kenya's room next week. SMH. So childish. They do know that the employees will be the ones that have to find all the dead fish and get rid of the stench right? No suprise it was Suzie's idea. It is hard to believe she is 33 and has two children. wacko.png