Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Good for them because the show's addictive. Tami vs Bug.. oops... I mean Meeka was highly entertaining, however I still maintain they need more. There were a couple of episodes that dragged primarily because they just sat around, like they always do, calling someone from the other side a f-ing hoe.

With that said, I can't wait for the reunion. It should be good.

TMZ reported Royce had a heart attack and Chris Bosh' ex is suing him but he's claiming he wasn't responsible for the show dropping her. I wish he would own it. He need to sit his ass down.

Edited by Money

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone see the reunion? I thought season 2's was better but this was still good.

And here;s the LA trailer. I think my favorite is the Jolly Green Giant. The one that says she gets married every year is ridiculous! Why is Draya in this? She's not a wife or even a gf of a basketball player! She's just a groupie that f-ed with a bunch of them. Oh and my least favorite is the one in the hat thats ready to get her ass beat

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GbZfetnBLog" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So anyone watch LA last night?

Right off the bat I can't stand Laura. She is such trash and only on there because of Gloria. I love Malaysia and I hopw she whoops laura's ass.

Tanya is ugly lol. Her hairline starts halfway to the back of her head, those blonde dreadlocks, the lipstick and she no eyebrows. She is definitely a know it all and I'm really annoyed by her.

Kimisha feels like the realest girl there, I like her.

The one who marries her husband every year is already annoying, I don't like Tanya but what was the purpose of coming after her so hard?

Draya is really pretty.

Gloria is supposed to be the Shaunie of this show? Ugh.

Wtf is Laura to judge Draya and call her a groupie and not want to hang with her? Lmao. Bitch please

• Members

I dont like Malaysia. She is too bouji for me. I also cant stand the Govan sisters. What is up with Gloria and groupies? Loved Draya's reaction to her line of questionings. And oh please, Draya's been in LA for 2 weeks and they just happen to meet as they go to the same acting class?

Tanya and Jackie seem too old for a show like this. They seem out of place. Cant stand Tanya. She is just awful and the other women seem to feel the same. I do like Jackie though. She tells it like it is and seems very level headed

Imani surprised me. I wasnt sure how Id feel about her but I really like her. She seems sweet enough

Breakout star for me is Kimsha. She reminds me sooo much like Tami. She is a bit on teh ghetto side but I love how she has little patience for the fakeness and superficial side of LA and is not afraid to call people out

Im seeing a few comparisons here. Kimsha = Tami, Jackie = Shaunie, Malaysia = Evelyn, Imani = Jennifer, Draya = Royce

• Members

Oh this show was much better than Miami. It didn't seem as phony, they seem to actually have storylines worth watching. I also liked the diversity of the cast and it looks interesting overall, for the good and the bad. I only actively disliked Laura, who frankly deserved to get what she got from Malaysia. She was trying to be in with the crowd, but went about it the wrong way and it backfired. Jackie was also a total bitch, but she's going to be entertaining to watch. I LOVED Imani, Tanya (she is kooky, but not mean spirited, these girls are horrible to her) and Kimsha.

Definitely looking forward to more of this cast.

• Members

I like Malaysia when the camera films her from the front. I do like how these ladies don't know each other so well yet. I prefer seeing the relationships develop.

I'm surprised Shaunie would attach her name to a show with Gloria as the lead. But money is money.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

This is sooooooooo much better than the Miami show. I'm loving it. Miami needs to step it up next season. There better be a lot of fights because it was getting extremely dull. I can't watch 13 episodes of them having cocktails and talking about nothing, which is all there is without the fights on that show.

Imani is a total judgemental bitch and I'm completely turned off. She was quiet in episode one, but she's proven herself to be ignorant. Her reaction to Tanya and Draya was over the top, especially with Tanya. They are all pretty stupid in that regard though. It's not Tanya's job to break up a fight with two overgrown women. If they wanna be ghetto and ignorant, let them. I wouldn't have gotten up and I'm a man. That's shameful behavior and those women were given more of a pass than Tanya. It seems like they were harder on her simply bc they view her as different and different is bad to ignorant people.

• Members

Imani,judgemental BITCH! I take back everything nice I said about her last week, everything! She was awful this episode. I cant beleive she said Draya was worthless. How cruel was that? Loving how Draya is handling herself. Her lines to the camera are great. Easily a fave.

I dont like Laura but I have to give her props for owning up to what she did, sincerely apologizing and going out of her way to make ammends.I gained some respect for her. I hated her trifling sister though.Texting Malaysia, threatening to kick her ass? How old is she? And she still would not let go of the anger and bitterness. To think for a second I thought she was actually starting to look better on this show but she's just as bad

Im also liking Malaysia now. I like how she carried herself I can see her becoming one of my faves

LMAO at Tanya ignoring the fight and chilling on her phone. I can see her point bc the fighting WAS ghetto and I can see why she wouldnt get involved especially when it had nothing to do with her. I thought it was wrong of Imani to keep trying to make an issue out of that and then Gloria wanting Tanya to explain herself. I was on Tanya's side there

WTF was Kimsha? She's my favorite yet was MIA

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 weeks later...