Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Now I'm watching the reunion and Jackie continues to be nuts. Bitch cannot blame thing on an edit. She's a long winded bully [!@#$%^&*] stirrer who couldnt handle getting caught. Jackie is Jill Zarin bad and it's only season 1.

I love Draya and Malaysia. Both got off to rocky starts on the show but definitely ended as the two most likable.

Edited by Antoyne

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im glad John called her out bc she needed that. I loved that Draya called her out on being too damn old for all that mess she is getting into.

BTW, Miami news.....2 new cast members joining

http://www.tmz.com/c...sketball-wives/

oh and Ev and Chad got their own spinoff: http://www.s2smagazine.com/stories/2011/11/evelyn-lozada-and-chad-ochocinco-land-spin

Edited by Cheap21

• 2 months later...
  • Members

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:732388/cp~series%3D2216%26id%3D1678804%26vid%3D732388%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A732388" width="512" height="288" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More: <a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/basketball_wives/season_4/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Basketball Wives (Season 4)</a>, <a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/basketball_wives/season_4/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=14819" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Evelyn</a>, <a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/basketball_wives/season_4/video.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">More Video</a></p></div></div>

Tami: "Unfortunately the circle is now a straight line"

Yeah for Royce still being here! Didnt think she was gonna be on season 4. I hope she isnt segregated from the cast

Look forward to Jenn not being friends with stank Evelyne again

Dont see Meeka there...thank god!

nuGirl: "Please dont call me a bitch"

Tami: "Bitch, Bitch and more Bitch!" :lol:

"All I said is I referenced you being a ho" laugh.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Great zingers and I didn't see Meeka so hopefully she's not there.

I heard of rumors that Evelyn and Jennifer are no longer friends since they were feuding on twitter. Evelyn accused Jennifer of trying to be white so I guess that sealed it lol.

The slap the girl gave Jennifer was fake as hell and I'm so over Evelyn and her ghetto ass.

Looking foward to seeing Tami.

Edited by Money

• Members

See, that's just silly and clearly playing for reality tv. For all the people who say The Real Housewives are scripted (which I don't believe), you can't deny this. I think Bravo has clever editing, but these people are clearly acting (poorly). Whatever issues Evelyn and Jennifer have aren't as dark or over the top as the actions from Evelyn. This is one of the reasons I preferred the LA Basketball Wives. We actually saw a bit of their lives and their reactions seemed genuine to what they were going through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok so I finally got around to watching the premiere. Let me break it down girl by girl.

Shaunie: She is just sitting letting these girls act a fool while she counts her money.

Evelyn: this chick is SOOOOO childish. You cut off a ten year friendship over a blog post? And then when she reveals what she said it wasn't even that serious. I hope this is just fake drama for the show.

Jennifer: I want to root for her but this chick is so weak. You know good and damn well you wrote it not your publicist, just own it and move on. Why is she so scared of Evelyn? Chick is all talk and never got this rowdy with Tami.

And how she was acting with the new girls. Like who does she think she is? You only got camera time bc you were bff with Evelyn.

Tami: She was acting like Suzie tonight. Smh. She pretended like she didn't like Suzie and Jennifer so Kesha and Kenya would open up and then ran back to them to tell what Kesha and Kenya said. Not to mention Evelyn and Jenn. Very messy.

Royce: She is so over it and clearly doing this for exposure. I'm not mad at her love that she tells Suzie how she feels about her to her face and doesn't run and tell others. And that she is letting the newbies form their own opinions before she tells them hers.

Suzie: HATE this chick. She runs her mouth too much and is completely irrelevant. Go away please.

Kesha: she seems very cool and has a nice head on her shoulders. I like her.

Kenya: She is okay now but I already feel like she will be Meeka 2.0

Did y'all notice how in the opening Jennifer was before Tami? Guess Jenn really is out of the circle now... lmao

• Members

So much word to your post Eric. Theres not much to add. Im SOOOOO over Evelyn and her fighting. She is way too old for this nonsense. I cant with her anymore. She ruins the show for me

I did like that they updated the ladies' hoodrats' shots in the opening. Its about time

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Eveylyn is such a dirty skank hoe. The way she was talking about blow jobs let's everyone know her mouth is stank with Chad's cum (not too be too graphic). The rumors are so obviously true. It's obvious he's already cheating on her ass. The last thing I need to hear is Chad saying she has a good p*ssy. What the hell is wrong with this show?

Susie is desperate to be relevant.

Tami is working the new hair.

Jennifer is boring.

And I could care less about the two new girls especially the one with the bad weave.

It's either I'm over this show or the show is over itself.

Any one knows when the new season of Single Ladies start?