Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Speaking of weaves... I really love Tami's. Last seasons she looked tore up and the wigs and weaves were a damn mess. The lipo kicked in, skin looks flawless and she looks fantastic, especially in the soundbites. Good for her.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Dang... BBW gets no love? I'm glad the show is back. Both Evelyn and Jennifer talk trash so I don't see why Evelyn was getting so bent out of shape with Jennifer's comment about Chad. The whole thing looked stage but I liked them fighting. Hopefully Jennifer will grow a a pair but I doubt it. Tami was pretty funny with her facial expressions.

And speaking of Ms. Tami, I was really surprised to hear her say she doesn't give a damn about Royce. I guess she's drinking the kool-aid since she now has her mouth pressed against Evelyn's ass.

Poor Royce, she really does seem irrelevant.

Previews for next week look fantastic.

• Members

I watched this week but didnt get a chance to post. Next week Tami hands that Meeka bitch her BEAT DOWN! Thats gonig to be soooo good. Meeka actually sued her last week. LMAO, she knows Tami doesnt have any money. She's just doing that to piss her off. I know I will be enjoying and loving seeing her ass get whipped.

As much as I hate Evelyn,it was sad seeing the friendship with Jen go down in flames like that. I like Jen and felt bad for her. She is probably better off without Ev anyway. She only said what most of us are thinking and this Chad thing is most likely for TV. Royce called it. I loved when Tami said, "Look, I will climb over this terrace and climb through the other side and open the damn door myself" and she proceeded to do just that! LOL

• Members

WHAT? I had no idea Tami got sued. If ya'll don't post links I don't know jack. Tami is a ruff rider Meeka didn't recognize! She'll cut a bitch and I have no doubt she owned that ass.

The thing with Evelyn is that Chad is her cash cow. She ain't giving dat up and it was telling when she said when people start talking about her family she don't care who it is she'll cut them like a fish. Jennifer better get with the program. It would be so juicy if Jennifer befriended Royce. Evelyn will go ape [!@#$%^&*] but Jennifer is to weak to stay on Evelyn's bad side. She'll start kissing her ass again next week to be in her good graces.

• Members

Any more grovelling and Jennifer would literally be kissing Evelyn ass. She caved like a two dollar hoe like I knew she would.

Meeka learned the hard way that Susie cannot be trusted because her diarrhea of the mouth led to the fight. And oh what a fight it was LOL! Tami popped her good.

And speaking of Tami, I love her but I'm not feeling the bad ass attitude. Not when she sucking up to Evelyn. And Evelyn did a hell of a lot more to her especially with those T Shirts and she was the one who approached Evelyn to make the truce with Evelyn initially disregarding her feelings. It's no different than Meeka apologizing and Tami treating her like gum under her shoe.

And if I were Meeka hell yes I would have sued because that pop HAD to hurt and both ladies' weaves were coming undone. Even though Meeka is trying to save her ass nothing she could say will make Tami be at least cordial to her and that's what makes Tami a bitch.

Evelyn and Tami being buds and laughing it up is too unbelievable.

• Members

LMAO! Cheap, leave it you to make a gif out of the fight :lol:

I have to admit I jumped on impact. I knew the fight was coming but the pop just came out of nowhere and was so sudden. Tami got her ass good. LOL at one of the producers telling Meeka to let go of Tami's hair. That weave was coming out for sure!

I don't want to sound mean but Meeka really looks like a bug.