Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

IA on all fronts, but my question is where the hell is Kimsha? She's my favorite yet MIA

As for Gloria...haha, she played herself. I read that instead of socializing with the girls and going out more, she spent most of her time staying at home playing house with Matt. She thought the camera crew would film her family life and air that. VH1 didnt want that as she was boring so instead they cut her out :lol: If we dont see her much this season, thats why

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

her biggest criticism is that people think the happy family life she puts out there is phony and fake. That and Matt is controlling and abusive. I think she saw this as a way to save face and redeem herself away from the Miami crowd but like you said, people want drama. No one cares about her kids or her trying to front like she has the perfect relationship

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was wondering what happened to Kimsha and looks like I might finally have an explanation. Allegedly, there's beef between she and Shaunie

http://cdn.mediatake...r-azz-beat.html

and now Evelyn's stank ass is getting in the middle of it

with the LA show!If your scenes were edited then that means u were a NMFF!' class="bbc_url">@EvelynLozada **CLEARING THINGS UP** @ShaunieONeal does not have anything 2 do

with the LA show!If your scenes were edited then that means u were a NMFF!

http://www.askkissy....her-fkn-factor/

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

^^^ desperately trying to stay relevant. She's so not cute

Wow it takes one episode to make me most of the remaing cast. Gloria. Hate. Laura. Hate. Imani. Hate. Jackie. Hate. Really, the only decent ones are Draya and Malasia. Watching those other heffers gang up on Draya was beyond disgusting. She owes them nothing. Im glad Malaysia didnt judge her or treat her like she was worthless. She really gained some points in my eyes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Who's still watching? In the beginnning I thought Jackie was the most real and together woman on the cast but boy was I wrong! She is as fake as a 3 dollar bill and way too catty, confrontational and paranoid for a woman her age. I hate how she gossips so much and finally the other women are onto her. Next episode when she's confronted should be good. Jackie is the villian of the season and Im sure thats bc of the power of editing bc she's been getting an awful one in the last several episodes.

Draya has some of the best quotes. On Laura "..thats not cute and she can use all the cute points she can get" "Jackie wouldnt trust Laura as far as she can throw her and Laura's a heavy girl so she's not gonna throw her far" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...