Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

Suthie is suck a weak ass broad. How soon you forget you were the outcast 2 seasons ago. So what if Kenya videos are a hot mess? You need to be worried about your bff Jennifer and Evelyn leaking naked pics of themselves in their 40s.

Oh Evelyn honey you are so desperate. So Chad can cheat on you as long as he wears a condom and tells you? Oh and you can have threesomes with whatever chick he brings home? Wow.

Those were the only things that really bothered me. Still like Kesha and Royce and liked how Tami is pushing Royce to work things out with her dad.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Out of context the video did seem weird, but it's actually only one video and it's a recreation of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams video done for fun. Going by what was on the show it did seem weird, but those girls are so full of it. Evelyn and Jennifer have nude pictures out there. Kenya recreates a Beyonce music video and she's being weird? And she's too old for that? They are sick.

That's why I can't love this show. They take such minor things and try to create these big fueds, but it makes them look so stupid. I still can't accept this ridiculous Jennifer/Evelyn fued which is clearly just because Evelyn needed a new storyline. You KNOW she's not that mad. The type of venom she's spewing is for someone who truly wronged you. Slept with your man or even tried to sleep with your man. Something like that.

• Members

Suzie irks me the most. Saying Kenya is too old to be doing videos but honey you are too old to be gossiping, telling your friends business and deciding who should be in "the circle". Hopefully Tami has a story to keep me interested bc Jen/Evelyn/Suzie are wack.

• Members

This season is SOOOOOO boring. Im torturing myself watching the show right now. The new girls do nothing for me and Im disgusted by the physical fighting and threats of violence. These women should be too grown for that.

just saw that and she should be humiliated with herself.

Sad to hear about Royce and her dad bc they were so close in the past seasons

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Susie is so desperate to stay relevant it's not even entertaining. It's like bitch you're in your damn thirties and you're still trying to fit in?

I love Kesha though, but its probably cause I love mixed girls.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

IA on Kesha. I like her too. She really does seem to fit into the group well. Kenya, not so much. She's comnig across like Meeka in a weird way. I hated Meeka from the getgo. I dont hate Kenya but she's so awkward and its obvious she doesnt belong with these ladies

I felt heartbroken when Tami recounted her struggles. I saw a brand new side to her

• Members

I'm loving Kesha so far. She seems smart, actually has a business and she knows how to handle herself. It's a shame seeing Tami is obviously so envious and hating on her. I don't know what thats about. I hope things work out for her in the end.

• Members

Tami pissed me off this week. So disgusting, vile, and disrespectful towards Kesha when Kesha didn't even talk [!@#$%^&*] about her. Why did Evelyn need to run back and tell Tami? Kesha said shewas going to discuss it with Tami. Then after Tami and Evelyn leave Kenya tells Kesha she needs to play along to get in the group? Is this middle school?

These women :rolleyes:

I do hope Tami really gives it to Suzie next week, only to see what she does to get back in her good graces. Pathetic