• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are the LA ladies at new cast member Brooke Bailey's birthday party

BBWLA-BikiniShot.jpg

Brooke is former jump off of NBA player Rashad Lewis.

Gloria also said of course there will be drama but not to the childish levels of the Miami cast. :lol:

:lol: It gets worse and I love how you didn't mention Suzie's irrelevant ass lol

• Members

season 1 was boring so i skimmed through it to the reunion and moved onto season 2.

shaunie was shady as hell to royce and i dont get it. did something happen there?

jenifer and her long ass leaving her husband im over it already.

shaunie following gloria out of that restaurant was her best moment, tbh.

tami is amazing, my new favorite, i love her and her crazy ass.

ev/chad is random.

and holy [!@#$%^&*] at Ev admitting to sleeping with Tami's husband 12 years ago while they were still married. Id beat her ass too! DAMN! However, if this happened in 99 didnt tami leave his ass in 98? But still, its shady as hell not to mention this all along.

oh, and royces boyfriend is lame and sucks the life out of her.

Thats it for 1&2. I watched 3 at a friends house like a week ago, so off memory - i really dont get this hatred shaunie seems to have for royce. I love me some Evelyn & Tami. I can not with Jen, shes awful. Suzy is annoying, basic and pointless. I loved me some Meeka too!

Onto season 4 now, did not expect a Ev & Jen fallout but both are much better apart. Jen is still annoying tho. I already love Kesha.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I figured that must have happened because Shaunie seems pretty level and whatnot, but she has this deep hatred of Royce.

Ev is my fave at this point, next to Tami.

Meeka was entertaining and provided drama, but Im not sat she aint in another season.

Nobody is worse than jenifer.

• Members

when it came to the feud, I was Team Jen. Ev is one of the WORST reality stars VH1 has pumped out. She more than anything had me screaming for this show's cancellation. I love how Wendy Wuilliams would make fun of her and call her a monkey for running up on the table with no shoes about to fight, complete wtih the monkey sound effect. She has absoluetly no class and is a damn pig

Have you watched LA?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ev is entertaining.

Jen is one of the fakest bitches ive ever seen. She is so much like Nene, Vicki & Teresa from the real housewives. Just uber fake, stuck uo, thinks shes something special and above everyone else. And her voice & the way she doesnt move her jaw just annoys me beyond all else.

• Members

Tami bullying Kesha is another reason why people wanted this show cancelled. I love Tami but she came across so unlikeable this season. I always wondered but never found out why Kesha was even on the show? what BB star has she been linked with? The rest are either ex wives or baby mamas