Basketball Wives on VH1

Cheap21

• Members

jenifer's tired ass wont come out for the reunion? oh man. best reunion ever so far!

there is a lie detector test?!

Damn, Tami just OWNED Jen on the bullying thing. Jen herself is and has been a very big bully and she is trying to act like this poor innocent victim. I cant with her. And with as much as Jen ran her mouth to the media about Ev I really cant feel for her at all. "You are the new non mother [!@#$%^&*] factor" was my favorite, lol.

And Keesha did well with Tami. Tami tried hard and came in prepared to make herself look good, but Kesha held her own and didnt let that happen. Tami can deny it all she wants, but she was a straight up, flat out, no doubt about it bully on the attack. She claims she wasnt going to harm her but she told her the ONLY reason she wasnt going to hit her was cuz she looked so pathetic by that point so clearly if Kesha had "stood up for herself" she would have gotten hit.

Suzie had two words that whole reunion, lol. Royce had one seg about her dad. Kenya hardly spoke. I see why they were all fired. Jen and her lawsuits? again, see why she was fired. kesha? shes the only one im not sure why she was fired, other than the fact that she aint going to sink to the ev/tami level and having her on the show would make them look awful.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That reunion was a total disaster and I'm sorry, but Tami was full of catshyt when she tried to accuse Jennifer of being a bully. You add everything Jenn did the entire first three seasons and it doesn't compare to how she was treated, complete unsolicited, during the last season. She kept trying to move on and Evelyn, Shaunie and Tami were just hating. It was very obvious and made them look bad. Unfortunately, they didn't truly understand why viewers were upset so we'll have more of the same.

If the rumors are true and next season they're dumping Jenn, Kesha and Royce to "rid the show of negativity" I will for sure not watch.

• Members

jennifer IS a bully. Was she as big of a bully as Tami was on the vacation? Absolutely not. But she was a bully. She harassed, threatened and verbally attacked people during the first three seasons right along with Ev and even Tami. She is far from this poor innocent victim who did nothing. She got a new life and shut everyone else out and talked non stop about Ev in interviews and on her blog and [!@#$%^&*] (because lets be real, the only things she has to talk about is a drink being thrown in her face & Ev). There were only two huge moments against Jenifer, Ev going off on her in the premier & then the race track issue.

They got rid of Royce & Kenya because they are boring. They got rid of Jennifer because she was essentially the new Royce, who they had been trying to replace for two seasons because she was so isolated (plus the lawsuits, id fire her ass too TBH). They got rid of Kesha because she makes them all look bad.

Tami tho took one step forward and 80 steps back at that reunion. She should have let the whole Kesha thing die after the first time it was brought up and own up to her being a bully instead of denying it. Her calling Jen out would have been much better if she had called herself and Ev out because all three of them are the same, except Jen is a bore.

• Members

Jennifer said Shed Media made her sit backstage.

Agreed about Kesha at the reunion.

Only reason Suzie stays is bc she kisses St. Shaunie's ass so hard. She needed to. Leave with Gloria.

And Kenya wasn't fired it's just Royce, Kesha and Jennifer supposedly

• Members

Exactly. If you want to call Jen a bully then call Suzie and Shaunie bullies bc all I remember Jennifer doing was hanging with Ev and watching her go at other girls. Even when she beefing with Royce she didn't go after her she just stopped speaking to her. Ev knew Jen wasn't a confrontational and used that to her advantage. She likes to seem big and bad but I doubt she can fight. She never got that loud with Tami and waited until the dinner to throw a bottle at Kenya when she already knew Kenya called her a hoe. Jennifer may have been stuck up but she never came at other cast members the way Ev and Tami have.

• Members

My thing is... if someone says "im gonna hit you" and you say "i wish you would" then.. well, you deserve to be hit.

And Jen totally went after that Ashley chick (she was awful tho, lets be real) and even if she didnt actovely go at other girls, she sat and cackled and supported Ev and Tami doing and that IS just as bad as doing it. She trashed Royce and others as well. Being bouji (my new favorte word, along with janky) is far from her only issue.

• 3 weeks later...