OLTL - Fords and the Manning/Cramer girls. Holiday Music Video

• Members

Hey, I'm trying to make lemonade here! :lol: Bobbie and Kathy can out-warble Kristen and Brittany anyday.

Kassie does look great in that dress though, tall glass of water. Looks like they raided Dorian's closet for Kristen.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually sort of enjoyed the version of It's Raining Men. I've heard worse. I just hated seeing it set to the lunks of ABC Daytime. The only entertaining moment was when they decided to laugh at JPL by putting him for the "lean" line.

• Members

HAHAHA!! :lol:

We have to make up a name for this trio ("KaKaBo"? -- kinda like Kajagoogoo) and why they "split up". Bobbie was a cokehead? Kathy's binge eating?

Reminds me of that spoof they did of Behind the Music on that episode of The Simpsons.... or the Joan Rivers E! True Hollywood Story (which featured SuLu!).

• Members

Kassie is clearly the Beyonce of the group with the fame and attention getting to her head. Kathy gets kicked out in her own Dreamgirls moment and is replaced with Adrienne Leon from GH

As for their group name, they already have one. They are the Divas of Daytime TV. Looks like the last time they had a concert was in August but it doesnt appear as if anything is on the horizon. Here's their official website

http://www.divasofdaytimetv.com/

Archived