OLTL - Fords and the Manning/Cramer girls. Holiday Music Video

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now they're just [!@#$%^&*] with me. I'm convinced.

Although Langston is the obvious choice here, I think Dani comes out on top, she's not trying so hard. And every part they gave Starr to sing they should have given to her.

Ford keeps making that *face* just like the dude in the commercial for that new Rapunzel movie where the chameleon punches his palm like, "Let him have it."

But Eartha honey, go back to sleep. And HATE how they were too PC to include the word "sable"!

• Members

Y'all know I hates me some 1-Lyfe but, dammit, that promo did the impossible: it made me feel SORRY for everyone involved especially KDP. I haven't liked Kassie in years and I usually enjoy when she makes a fool of herself but this...this was just too much. I just want to take her to some dive bar in the Bowery, order a couple of Grey Goose martinis, take her hands and look her in the eye when I say, "Honey, I get that you're the breadwinner for your family and Lawd knows, we've all done stuff for money when we had to. But this? This isn't worth it and you know it. You need to tell Jimmy to come up out of his woodshop and get his ass a J-O-B because that video is the acting equivalent of giving $10 hand jobs to huffers behind the Walmart in Secaucus."

NO! Eartha should rise up and haunt everyone involved with this travesty. Rise Eartha. RISE!!

• Members

these girls seem klutzy. Graceless. The guys were cute in their suits I guess, and the girls were properly festive in their dresses, it is just it would have been nice if someone could sing or dance. And sure enough, Kassie DePaiva leaves no song unsung in her efforts to sing the entire catalog of the human race. It's a shame she is such a mediocre singer because clearly music is her love, not acting.

Archived