• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Fantastic!

Please register in order to view this content

I had watched this scene earlier and had hope you would make one of your Y&R edits!   The music is so fitting, yet if this was 1990-1993 era music I can easily figure out what they would use! 

Man that William Lipton is a talented kid! I understand he's been dropped to recurring...damn shame. I'd consider him for a Teen Johnny Abbott, if the writing was better. 

• Members

I didn't think it was bad at all! Crossposting from the GH thread - with WL's performance, I genuinely saw the pain of a teenager reacting to a loved one dying rather violently (mind you this character has gone though SEVERAL losses over the last few years). I also find the comparisons to WR's performance unfair - with WR, I just saw a classically trained actor who got lost on his way to a Shakespearian Theatre and ended up on the GH soundstage.

• Members

To the Angel that uploaded the full confrontation from January 1984 between Jill and Kay where Jill accuses Kay of sending the pictures, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I have been looking for that ever since I saw it on YouTube over 10 years ago and then it was deleted! I've watched it like 10 times already! Hopefully there's more rare stuff to come from the '83-'84 era!

• Members

More Anonymous Angel stuff

9/5/02 - Victor & Nikki memories
filed under clips in the vault

December 24, 1992

September 10, 1998

July 22, 2002
Jill & Larry clip - the morning after

November 5, 2002
clip - Paul forces himself on Christine

January 8, 2003
Very funny Jill/Larry clip

• Members

Those scenes between Jill and Larry are hilarious. Katherine putting the screws to Jill while admiring Larry's physique, lol.

Crazy to look at that 92 episode and see Nicholas and consider where he's be in less than two years.

To see the Chancellor mansion so full of people! I'd forgotten that Dru lived at the Abbott's. Was that because of Mamie?

So many future relationships between the younger generation that the show never made good on. Kate and Nate should've had some type of friendship. Kate and Lil' Phillip/Chance should have been in and out of each other's lives. But then we got "Chloe" and everything went out the window.

So Paul and Lynn actually dated? I knew Lynn had a thing for Paul but I never remembered whether things went any further.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I thought Cricket and Danny were a fun, cute couple. Christine became so solemn and stern later on, with a life flof near constant crisis and tragedy.

• Members

So what was this whole story of Carl Williams? in 1998 we learned he supposedly disappeared 8 years ago but nothing was mentioned about this in real time? 

Carl disappeared and had been gone eight years before Paul and Christine convinced Mary to have him declared legally dead. Then Mary finally accepted the attentions of Charlie Ockell. They were getting along well, and Charlie asked her to marry him. Paul's current girlfriend Christine happened to be helped by a man working as a security guard at the Norfolk airport, and later when Paul showed her a photo of his missing father, she realized that the security guard was Carl. Without telling Paul, she returned to Norfolk and found that he was going by the name of Jim Bradley.