Announcement: New Memberships Suspended

Y&R: Old Articles

DRW50

• Members
9 hours ago, will81 said:

Just to add to this. When Jessica and Jill are having lunch in the Feb 10 (Feb 3) episode, they mention Cricket's birthday and Jessica says "Yes it's less than two weeks away, the 15th" I doubt she would say this if it was the 10th unless as you say there were pre-emptions, which I know there were not

Also thankyou for the more clips and eps from anon angel. Much appreciated

Thank you for your help!

Often one can determine a date from the discussions.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
2 hours ago, Bundy1965 said:
I'm done uploading German episodes. 
1995-11-06 - 1997-01-09.

I'm now uploading 1997 english Clips and a few english epidodes: 1997 Jan., May, June, October

Thank you! Ryan's dancing on June 3, 1997 is truly hilarious! 

• Members

Wow, speaking of 1997 I was combing the vault to see what was new and lo and behold clips of Sarah Aldrich as Victoria have finally surfaced! I haven’t seen anything of her well, since 1997 lol and that brief glimpse we saw last summer when Malcolm & Olivia’s wedding aired.

She comes off as a bit of a ditz and was very wooden for the most part during her appearance at the pool party but at least her death stare to Diane was funny. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Wow, speaking of 1997 I was combing the vault to see what was new and lo and behold clips of Sarah Aldrich as Victoria have finally surfaced! I haven’t seen anything of her well, since 1997 lol and that brief glimpse we saw last summer when Malcolm & Olivia’s wedding aired.

She comes off as a bit of a ditz and was very wooden for the most part during her appearance at the pool party but at least her death stare to Diane was funny. 

What episode is it? 

• Members

I've noticed in the vault episodes that were removed from youtube surfacing!

Please register in order to view this content
 from 1992-1994. The Quality and sound are low though because this was the person who recorded from their tv.

• Members
9 hours ago, YRfan23 said:

I've noticed in the vault episodes that were removed from youtube surfacing!

from 1992-1994. The Quality and sound are low though because this was the person who recorded from their tv.

Wow! I see 12/10/92 - isn’t that where Jill announces to the Jabot board that she and Victor are getting married (but they actually aren’t?) Always wanted to see that.

Also 11/15/88 and partial 12/1/88 were added - timing couldn’t be more perfect as I am making my way through Nov ‘88.

Thank you YR Anonymous Angel!

• Members

I swear, every day is like Christmas with this vault.  

Someone also uploaded the FULL E True Hollywood Story under Behind the Scenes.

I watched it last night. There's some funny mistakes (like JLB playing Stuart's wife), but it's pretty good. There's some rare photos of Katherine & Joanne, and they actually interview Phil Morris, Jon St. Elwood, and Amy Gibson about the whiteface story. And there's a clip of EB speaking on the record about the fistfight, no comments from PB. Curious what you all think of it!

• Members
10 hours ago, BoldRestless said:

I swear, every day is like Christmas with this vault.  

Someone also uploaded the FULL E True Hollywood Story under Behind the Scenes.

I watched it last night. There's some funny mistakes (like JLB playing Stuart's wife), but it's pretty good. There's some rare photos of Katherine & Joanne, and they actually interview Phil Morris, Jon St. Elwood, and Amy Gibson about the whiteface story. And there's a clip of EB speaking on the record about the fistfight, no comments from PB. Curious what you all think of it!

Thanks for the heads-up. Yes it was enjoyable. I liked the history of the soap genre leading up to YR's creation.

There's a nice group cast pic I hadn't seen before at 24:05, I'd guess from summer '82

Yea there were a few chronology mistakes, like they said the Katherine and Joanne story was early 80s when it was '77, and they said LLB joined in '80, not '83.  They interviewed multiple YR history experts - they should have had the experts review the chronology, haha

I thought the Phil Morris interview was a bit unclear - I didn't understand why he had a breakdown on set. The interview made it seem like it was because people on tours would walk through the set and stare at him, with his white make-up on...?  Doesn't quite add up...

Also, they made it sound like Deborah Adair was just a random actress who subbed for BrendaD for one week in 1986... that is just not true.

Edited by yrfan1983