• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you for finding that episode. 

I think it was @DeeeDee who  mentioned that Matt didn't last longer on the show because he didn't really click with anyone. The acting is so wooden here I can see how that may have happened. It's too bad as I like seeing someone unafraid to call Victor out.

So was this while Ashley was pregnant? I can never remember the timelines. Great work from Eileen and Meg. 

I wish they had referenced in later years that Gina was hung up on Jack. Patty and Terry have a nice chemistry here.

The scenes with the nude photo scandal are all pure hilarity - especially that woman making the sex eye at Paul (in the words of Dorothy Parker, that extra runs the gamut from A to B), and that horrible church lady berating Mary. I'd love to know how she found that photo...and just how much she enjoyed it. Thank goodness for Amy, who, through Stephanie Williams' sly performance, seems to see the humor in the whole thing. Andy is just so adorable, as always. I loved the bit where Carl was snapping at him over the phone - it was like he saw Andy as an honorary son (considering his two sons had disappeared from existence, maybe he did).

I guess Bill Bell was looking for a way to break up Lauren and Paul, but after everything they'd been through together, this seems a little silly. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Does anyone have the following episodes/scenes:

-May 26-June 2, 1989 (surrounding Phillip III's car accident/death)

-November 28-December 6, 1994 (surrounding Rex's death)

-May 19-20, 2003 (Katherine finds out Jill is her daughter)

-June 13-27, 2003 (Jill finds out Katherine is her mother/Billy and Mac find out they're cousins)