Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Scott is often written out-of-character to suit whatever plot is currently happening. I'm watching July/Aug '93 right now and Lauren is extremely frustrated because Scott is too busy with work to put any effort towards their marriage. His behavior doesn't match the character as previously established.

• Members

Yeah I did think the whole "We must be married, you can't be a mother to your own son, he doesn't know you" and his almost defense of Sheila was so out of character. It almost felt like they were making him act out of guilt about what happened to Sheila, but never really made that clear. His treatment of Lauren was bizarre to me. It felt too much like they changed him to move the plot along. 

• Members

While watching another clip on this particular YouTube channel, I came across this one with Nick Scotti, where he is a guest host on Fox After Breakfast (ironically, a show I have some past knowledge of) where he talks about his then new movie Kiss Me Guido, among other topics and mentions his Y&R days.  What a beautiful man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB321HgD2u4

• Members

Here's some more 1991 and 1993 uploads everyone!

Please register in order to view this content

I decided to upload the VTM version of the Christmas Eve 1991 episode, as it contains a scene not in the 2001 rebroadcast that I just posted...also I'm adding the complete version of the May 25, 1993 episode. @BoldRestless Posted that one, but it had the last 2 segments missing. I think it was a mistake I got that date since it was on some March 1993 discs, but it's still good we have it nonetheless.

Here's the download link for June 29, 1993....of course blocked from YT...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q3ye842dy0uguf7/June_29%2C_1993.mp4/file