Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Does anyone think that people recorded episodes of Y&R from January 1983-March 1984? I've kinda given up hope for 1978-80. These are some scenes of the full episodes I'd KILL to see:

-Lauren's first appearance (also scenes of her from '83)

-John's heart attack/open heart surgery

-Victor's poisoning/fake death/Nikki finding out and her reaction/the funeral/raising from the dead

-Dina revealing her true identity to the Abbott clan

-The lead up to Jack's shooting/the shooting and the aftermath/the recreation to make Patty remember

-Traci dumping a sundae on Lauren's head

-BD's first scene with Jeanne after her return (Jill lying and telling Kay that she's pregnant)

-Traci's accident after ingesting diet pills/the hospital scenes/her convulsions

-The lead up to Jack and Jill's cabin tryst/the cabin scenes/the aftermath

-Kay confronts Jill over she thinking Jill is faking her pregnancy/Jill faints/the hospital scenes where Kay and Liz find out that Jill really IS pregnant

-The beginnings of Paul and Lauren (while she's still involved with Danny)

-The beginnings of the Jack and Jill pictures saga (their first few times receiving them/both Jack and Jill realizing it's them in the pictures/Jack trying to corner the man he saw deliver them and them opening the envelope revealing their faces in the pictures/Jill confronting Kay over them, then realizing Kay's bluffing and knows nothing about it/Lindsay revealing to Jack that she's the blackmailer/Lindsay taunting Jill about them and Jill throwing milk in her face)

-All the episodes involving Nikki and Rick in St Croix and her rescue

-Jill finding out from Liz that Kay made a new will, leaving Phillip Jr. half of everything she owns/Jill confronting and taunting Kay over it

others that are not from early 1984 but i'd still love to see:

-Jill telling Jack he could possibly be the father of her child/her "accidental fall" while changing the drapes

-The saga where Dina's divorce from John wasn't legal and Jill fighting Dina and Jack tooth and nail until the end, where John tells Dina his lawyer said he's wrong.

-The saga where Nikki finds Victor's mother/he meets her/their Christmas in July

-The Lindsay/Jack fake marriage storyline/Lindsay storming over to the Abbott house demanding to see Jack and confronting them both

-Lindsay fired from Jabot (maybe this is when Lindsay confronts Jill and Jack, I'm not sure)

-Lindsay paying Kay a visit and showing her the negatives/Kay considering buying them/Kay paying Jill a visit to see if she's changed before she buys the negatives, yet it quickly shows that their hatred is still strong/Kay buys the negatives/Jill believing Kay is the one who bought the negatives after Jack informs her that Lindsay told him she has another buyer/Jill confronting Kay over it

Edited by ltm1997

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And 1983 isn't even the best of the years, i would personally love to see some of the earlier dialogues like when lucas prentiss first came to town and the whole introduction of lorie brooks and her fights with her sisters or the fight jill and lorie brooks had over stuart brooks and nikkis early episodes and not only melodys Nikki. There also is pauls and andys friendship

• Members

Reading stuff like this is SOOO frustrating for me....I mean WHY can't they do this for Y&R

Please register in order to view this content

...apparently Sony owns both DOOL and Y&R...ughh. Apparently the entire library of DOOL could be streamed at some point sooner than later.

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2020/01/days-of-our-lives-peacock-nbc-streaming-service?fbclid=IwAR0zm5s8aEaxlz2mJKboO_xx-kD3aByFFPIHCpet9QVuAiFU8BXqOn-5vrM

• Members

I would love to see the whole year of 1979 episodes because that was a fantastic year from what ive heard. I think that's when all the brooks girls confronted jill stuart also nikki was like a teen those times and just every storyline was on point

• Members

i hope the follow-up episodes from the February 14 & 15, 1984 episodes that we have surface someday. If I'm correct, either in the following episode or the episode afterwards, Rick tells Nikki that Victor is the true father of Victoria and he ties her hands together. why is it all the good and suspenseful episodes never have the follow ups

Please register in order to view this content