Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I knew Lucas pined for Lorie, but she and Leslie were both obsessed with drippy Lance. I just wondered if Lucas ever got to take the lid off the sisters cookie jar.

In the last Leslie & Lorie clip posted, Leslie hinted she was ready to dump him the minute the baby was born. She later hooked up with that Jonas character played by Jerry Lacy.

• Members

I agree about Chase, I know this sounds harsh but it's pretty stupid that Bell got rid of him when he clearly seemed like he was gonna use him more throughout the story...on the episodes I uploaded they even try to make it seem like out of everyone Chase was to be David's ultimate foil since there were scenes every now and then of them trading barbs....

They should have kept Chase and hooked him up with Nina after she was found not guilty and David's death, but have John Silva still try to get with her too....I can't say enough how much was wasted on Nina with Ryan....

I guess that's one thing in Bill Bell history that we sadly can't change....

Edited by YRfan23