Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Believe me, it isn't b/c AH is so good in that role, lol. She just fell through the old cracks and keeping her around is easier than getting off their collective and respective duffs to look for a replacement.

• Members

Frankly, I just don't know which is worse: AH's limp-noodle take on Victoria, or JM's frat-boy take on Nick. And please do not get me started on the terrors that are Abby and Adam. Is there some way we could forget Victor Newman ever had children?

Edited by Khan

• Members

Thanks!

I have that episode and uploaded it before on my passnum1 channel it's from February 4, 1993. This is probably one of my favorites I have in my collection just because of the Lauren and Traci exchange and then the scenes where Eve visits Victor.

I guess this is one of the rare times they had Lauren and Traci interact in the early 90's till the stuff with Brad a year later......I'm glad they both remembered there issues with each other though I admit Traci really didn't have to go there with Lauren about her son.

I always thought they should have had Traci say something along the lines of how sorry she felt for Lauren when she heard about what Sheila did to her, but then say at the same time it's no surprise because she's such a bitch etc....

• Members

Heh, I spent the first day of my four day weekend looking up and watching classic ATWT when I came across it.

I just found it fascinating because it's definitely not the hapless saccharine Traci we know; instead she's just cruel here when confronting Lauren. In hindsight her words would come back to haunt her though between Lauren beating her up a year later and then later in 2001 when Steve cheated on her. Maitland looks fabulous here but Traci was on the way out by this point.

• Members

I think the show missed the boat when they killed of Colleen. They should have paired her with Lauren's son Scottie and the Lauren/Tracy feud could live on.

So many missed opportunities this show flushed down the toilet by hack writers and EP.

• Members

A Scotty/Colleen pairing always seemed like the obvious way to go. It's a shame that after the Sheila return story ended in early 2006, Scotty vanished then they got Adrianne Leon as Colleen shortly after. It would have been perfect considering their parents history, but they choose to ignore that as always.... Lauren and Traci should have both been grandmothers at this point yet they always have to make the actresses (Lauren particularly) appear more younger by giving them more and more pregnancies.