• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Entering March 2015..

February 2015 sweeps were epic. The snowstorm… The Cabin Murder drama kicked off, The underground collision, Plane crash and so many revelations and action. Loved it

What really surprised me that Steve Burton was able to pull off emotional scenes. Makes me kinda hate his cold stone persona on GH. I love Steve and he belongs to GH but damn. He was so good in acting and being involved in this show. Makes me wish him back tbh.

I miss Neil so much.. I watched mid March to August or so back then and I forgot about Neil and Nikki hitting Christine with the car and kinda killing her baby. Damn and that after Neil just learned about Devon and Hillary, got his eyesight back and survived a plane crash. The hell? Lol 

But Victor always shown as this untouchable and immortal boss kinda gets on my nerves. Makes me wish Neil and Nikki would’ve hooked up or a Nikki and Paul reunion. Niktor is a terrible endgame but I get it and I did like them from time to time. 

I kinda forgot who the cabin killer was. And wasn’t 2015 when there was a Jack imposter story ? My memory is hazy and I wanted to watch classic Y&R and 2015 seemed so exciting and I wasn’t wrong. 

• Members

Thanks. Can’t wait to see it play it out. Is wear I can’t remember Mark Harding even though it just happened 9 years ago lol

The actor who played Kyle here in those episodes wasn’t as bad as I thought back then and as people made him out to be tbh. This cabin murder mystery story gives me such a pretty little liars vibes lol

• Members

Great find! But it does make me sad... Nikki should never ever be on the Crimson Lights set... she is a "Lady of the Manor". Such a decline in quality by July '95... end of an era... thinking back to the glory days of previous Julys like '93, '92, '91, etc..

• Members

Lol I love how glammed up she is compared to all the “kids”.  I wonder when CL became not just a spot for all the teens on the show. Now of course people go there for business meetings and to meet with their lawyers because the show doesn’t have a budget…

• Members

Mid-1990s Nikki was so snooty lady of the manor and she needed to be knocked down a peg or two by being reminded that she was the OG ho turned housewife.

I consider 1983-1998 Y&R's thriving years, but there were two low points in that time: Cricket eating the show second half of 1986 until end of 1989, and going off-track second half of 1994 through first half of 1997.

The off-track era was marked by Summer 1994 frat party, Nick/Sharon eating the show Fall 1994-Spring 1996, and the lull Fall 1996 through first half of 1997. It overlaps w/ the aftermath of OJ and time slot rival Reilly Days blowing up. As we all know, Y&R nearly lost #1 in Summer 1997 to Reilly Days.

• Members

I reached april 2015 and Gabriel/Adam and Chelsea hooked up. This pairing and Muhney‘s Adam were the best pairings for Chelsea!

This version of Billy kinda grew on me and he wasn’t as bad as people said back then just like that version of Kyle here in 2015! 

Oh no. Peter playing double duty as Marco hired by Victor impersonating Jack and then Jack being kept prisoner by Kelly. This felt a bit too outlandish for Y&R. Like seriously. Y&R felt never in need for stunts like GH, Days etc. and this whole story felt nothing like Y&R

I love my soap villains but I don’t remember how Victor got out of this mess and I can’t believe he actually got away with it. They really pushed my limits here with the immortal and most powerful Victor Newman. 
But it was nice seeing John for two cameos again. I wonder what the writers would’ve done with John if they didn’t killed him off? Would John be Victor‘s target? Would John be the loser in that war or still Jack? I do enjoy Peter’s acting as Marco coz he felt like the 80‘s Jack with some spunk. I enjoyed how Victor was annoyed and angry when Marco went off the plan a few times. 

Stitch-Victorias pairing felt so dull.. Abby-Stitch on the other hand are cute.

Sharon is the suspect in Austin’s and Courtney’s murders! I really love how Dylan is fighting for her. This pairing is the only one I would accept as endgame if Shick won’t be it. Sage would’ve been the endgame for Nick I would be ok with if it won’t be shick at the end of the soap in 100 years lol

Avery/Dylan were cute too but the Joe plot ruined it. It’s weird how much chemistry Steve Burton has with the lady’s while he seems to struggle a bit on GH with some of them. Interesting. Shame he didn’t stick around longer.

Courtney’s murder broke my heart. Best pairing for Noah. I miss this Noah. The current one is OK but this one here was the best Noah.

Hillary-Devon‘s story is so annoying. Hillary is the only reason this pairing worked for the audience. I really don’t like Devon and never have. That they write more story’s for Devon than for Jill or some other vets is a disgrace. But I enjoyed that Hillary helped Neil out at court and that he got off freely. That whole story of Nikki-Neil and that accident with Cricket was strongly written but then dropped so quickly. Still a good little story. How many times did Christine actually got hit by a car? Lol 

• Members

cringy seeing Ryan and Nina cuddling in bed.. what exactly did Ryan find in Nina? compared to Victoria and Tricia. maybe her financial state attracted him?  

heather tom loved her.. the real Victoria Newman! 

• Members

Early 2000’s once Nick and Sharon bought the place although even then it was a mix of the Glow crew (and of course the trio of Sierra, Lily, and Colleen) and outlier characters like Michael, Lauren, Paul, Christine etc. it usually stayed that way until the MAB era who of course had Jill, Nikki, and Katherine going there.