Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What would be a great year for me to start? I have watched like 1986 for months and I’m loving every second of old school Jill! And the other story’s 

But I would like to watch some newer stuff like from the 2010’s. What year would be the best to start? 

• Members

It all depends on your tastes! 2010 - 12 was Maria Bell's Reign of Madness with Lots of Adventures, 2013 - 17 was A Bit More Grounded but overall entertaining, 2018 - 20 Was OK, Post Pandemic Y&R is pretty dull for me though

• Members

2011 - 12 She Was The Main Villain

2013 - 14 She was Mentally unstable and Had The Mariah And Phyllis Debacles

2015 - 16 She had The Faith Custody Battle, Romance/Pregnancy/Miscarriage with Dylan Plus The Hysterical Pregnancy and Raising Sage And Nick's Baby

2017 - 19 Was Losing Dylan, Feud with Nikki Reignited, Romance With Scott, Feud With Lauren, Being Cheated On By Him With Abby, JT Squad, Reuniting With Nick but Leaving him at the altar for sleeping with Phyllis, Beginning Of Her Romance With Rey, Being imprisoned by JT's Murder, Reunion With Adam

Again I'm more familiar with These later years than with the rest!

• Members

Thank u so much. I’ll start with January 2015 then.. I remember I watched a few Sharon/Dylan episodes back then. Must be the same time when Justin Hartley returned as Adam, right? I quite enjoyed Sharon and SBu together.

u helped me so much. Thank u again

Please register in order to view this content