Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Haha @YRfan23 on the bright side at least Matt died; we’re still stuck with Kevin still popping in 20 years later

Please register in order to view this content

Actually at the time back in 2001 I actually thought for a weekend Matt and Tricia died when Tricia accelerated that Jeep off a cliff Thelma & Louise style…unfortunately that was too ballsy of a move for Ed Scott’s Y&R or something he mentioned during his feud with Alden so Matt lingered on alive. 

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have a theory that Matt Clark is still alive. He switched places with a look-alike, who assumed his place in the hospital, allowing the real Matt to escape and go into hiding, planning his next scheme to get revenge on Sharon/Nick. Matt gets in touch with his old friend, Drake, who wasn't involved during Carter/Matt SL.

Edited by fivethej

• Members

Oh yes!  and unfortunately Rikaart is now forever a SONY Pet giving him allowing to appear on both Y&R and Days.

Sigh....I really hate what happen with Sabryn Genet's health, cause I do think we would have gotten Tricia back at some point....I wouldn't really want her back now with Griffith's "EVER SO EXCITING" Y&R LOL.....but I do think Tricia should have been back ages ago. 

• Members

The bright spots  for me during the period was everything Winters/Barber/Hastings related  coming to a head with the Nathan/Keesha affair fallout as well as Ryan/Jill, and to some extent Sharon’s whole history exposed to deal with later.

It seems silly now but at the time I was fascinated by Phyllis and her posse of Peter, Joanie, Peter’s GF(I forget her name!) Brian, Sasha, and Dr. Tim. Phyllis weaved such a intricate web of lies and deception she really should have gotten away with it for decades lol.