VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was good for the first 20 minutes until I heard Rizzo the Rat's wretched voice last night, though I did LOL when she tried to make the Feds seizing their home as if the bad economy got them down or something...

I'm on the fence about this Love chick but I'll give her a shot if she proves to be not nearly as annoying as ratchet Rizzo.

A little bit of Karen's dumb ass goes a long way.

rolleyes.gif @ Carla and Renee.

My Drita and Big Ang are back! How I've missed them so - though I'm mad that Drita's decided to salvage her marriage to that canine.

• Members

Oh man Im upset they still havent updated the opening. Big Ang should have been added already. Dont care for Rizzo

Team Carla on this one. Renee is hating on her and starting sh-t over something she assumed happened? She doesnt even have all the facts

tumblr_mgak98eecZ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mgahpzogB81ql5yr7o1_r2_400.gif

I love Big Ang's new look. The hair is great

tumblr_mgahn7NxVJ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Big Ang: "I never liked that Twitta" :lol: My girl! LOL

tumblr_mgahauKhDn1rzianao1_400.gif

tumblr_mgaqoyIIX01qcnzaso6_250.giftumblr_mgaqoyIIX01qcnzaso4_250.gif

tumblr_mgaqoyIIX01qcnzaso10_500.gif

• Members

At last! I've been waiting a while for this (and RHoV) to start up.

Carla is so boss. I just really like how too-the-point and direct she is. She's not like Karen and Renee who run around like they're in a rap video "Bitch, Imma take you down! In a hail of bullets!" Last season, Karen tried to pull that ish on Carla and she told her "Either you speak to me like a grown-up or I'm out of here." Karen ended up running after her to make amends.

Renee needs to put a cork in it. Eight different people from five different boroughs talked [!@#$%^&*] about Carla to you? For crying out loud. She really does need rehab.

I'm glad they are talking about how deep the drug problem in these neighborhoods really is.

Big Ang "Renee thinks everybody fucked Joonyah. she's deluded. He's a horror." Big Ang needs to be in the opening but I guess if she gets added, they would have to incorporate Ramona, too.

• Members

LMAO Cheap and Cat. I know, that's the ONLY good thing about a non updated opening.... I don't have to see Rizzo the Rat's ugly ass The Mask looking face and tbh I don't want to... rue the day Jenn ever added her to the mix.

That's my girl Carla, she cracks me up with her simplistic hits.

• Members

For real. Carla is like Indiana Jones in that scene where this crazy ninja runs at him with a giant machete, screaming and waving the knife around in some fancy swordplay. Indiana just pulls out a gun and shoots him. Carla does not play around. You don't mess with Brooklyn!

• Members

I love it though because a lot of people slept Carla but she's as real as the others and she doesn't have to get to Karen/Renee levels of LOUD and out of pocket to get her point across.

LMAO, you making me think of Dont't Trust The B... now with that Brooklyn now.

• Members

I just LOVED the season premier...

Carla is a badass. Unlike Karen, Rizzo the Rat and Renee she goes in on people directly and doesn't run her mouth like some Video Vixen from a 2001 Nelly video.

Rizzo the Rat (LOL to 'The Mask' face that is DEAD ON!) moaning and groaning about her criminal boyfriend going to jail and their illegally gotten property being seized by government is so ludicrous. She is a terrible mother because she normalises this behaviour for her children, rather than say "Illegal activity should be punished by law, you all should go to Stamford and become attorneys" she goes for "The Feds seized our things and now you have to share rooms! I'm tryin' I'm tryin'!"

Renee IS a junkie. Glad someone said it.

Karen. Only tolerable in small doses.

Drita...I didn't like how she was talking between all the women, that wasn't so cool.

Love...well she's a mess and a psycho. But I prefer her to Rizzo the Rat and Karen.

Big Ang = Adore!

• Members

Karen and Rizzo the Rat are pathetic. So they've moved on from Drita to Carla as Enemy #1 and as a ways of justifying their pathetic existences on this show. Carla meanwhile... couldn't give a [!@#$%^&*]. Did she even mention them? No, she was too busy initimidating her ex-husband who was trying (and failing) to get her ok on his gf moving in! I think I am going to LOVE Carla this season.

Drita's children are really sweet.

Big Ang. wub.pngwub.png Can we agree that Big Ang is prob this show's breakout star by now? Like I couldn't care less about Renee, Karen and The Mask at this point.

• Members

I see Joe has a type bc the new girl looks like a younger version of Carla and she even sounds like her. Bad move with her getting so much airtime talking about Carla. She was speaking the truthand she wasnt being shady, but those types of truths arent something someone wants to hear about themselves, especially on national tv. I think this girl made the wrong move especially if she and Joe want to smooth things over with Carla.

Renee is paranoid as hell. Must suck to live in that type of lifestyle bc I cant relate so I cant really judge her on that. Its kinda sad

tumblr_inline_mgomflLGSo1qgvy0f.gif

Cat, Big Ang was the breakout star like a season ago...lol. 2 episodes in and VH1 already as a Best of Big Ang compilation for season 3

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:520px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><iframe src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/embed/mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:872253/cp~series%3D2215%26id%3D1700222%26vid%3D872253%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Avh1.com%3A872253" width="512" height="288" frameborder="0"></iframe><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Get More:
<a href="http://www.vh1.com/shows/mob_wives/season_3/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Mob Wives (Season 3)</a>, <a href=" http://www.vh1.com/shows/mob_wives/season_3/series.jhtml" style="color:#439CD8;" target="_blank">Mob Wives 3 </a></p></div></div>

• Members

haha, I was just coming on here to say that. If the dude is going to be laying up in Karen's house and bringing his gf there than she needs to serve him with some bills. She was 100% correct on that

LMAO at Renee cutting up the pictures with Rizzo and telling her to cut Junior out but "dont hurt AJ" laugh.png

tumblr_mgy49uEgid1rjqyh7o1_400.jpg

BTW, AJ's a little cutie

tumblr_mh03ilfd731s376b8o1_500.jpg

This woman needed help with her makeup

• Members

The best bit was when The Mask started huffing "Your house ain't no Hotel Motel 6!" Also, Karen's daughter finding that gf's thong in her room was nasty. Like, did they did it in his kid's room?! WTF? Were they christening the place?!

AJ is very good looking if somewhat disrespectful to his mom. I feel sorry for him more often than not -- his dad's a thug who turned state's evidence and his mom is a pill-popping hysteric. He'd be better off living with his mobbed-up grandparents at this point.

That lady with the clown make-up. :lol: Let that be a lesson to you: crack is whack!

• Members

Perfectly said. It is a miracle that AJ hasn't become a drug addicted murder at this point. He's got plenty of material to convince a jury he had no other choice.

I just love the show this season, it lacks the repetitiveness last season had, the addition of Love and the expansion of Big Ang really helped.

• Members

Love is a great character and I like how they are slowly bringing her on as a friend of Big Ang's. Every week she reveals a bit more about herself. I like her in these easy-to-digest bites. I also like how she doesn't overbrag about herself like Rizzo did last season.

Speaking of Rizzo, I don't know whether its her crazy geometric eyebrows or My Little Geisha face paint, but when Ramona doesn't apply make-up, she looks a lot better.

Even though nothing super-cliffhanger-y happened on Sunday's episode, I really enjoyed the soap-like nature of these women's (and men -- shout-out to Joe Ferragamo who seems to have become an unofficial Mob Wife) continuing stories. Chief among them was Drita and her children going to prison to visit Lee. Even though we didn't get to see the actual reunion (what I would have given to have the cameras follow them in there!), the nervousness and tension of the buildup followed by their bittersweet euphoria afterwards was fascinating to watch. Also Drita's children, especially Gizelle, are so sweet and natural. And Aliya clearly worships her mother.

And it's interesting in that this is going to lead into next week with Rizzo's kid wanting to invite Aliya to her house, and Drita and Rizzo the rat coming face-to-face again.

Also: I love that the dogs get name-checked Mob Wives-style (bang bang "ELVIS").

Archived