VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't seen last night's Mob Wives yet but I am assuming they let Love's ass go because of something she pulled in this latest episode. While I do enjoy Love in small doses, she is looking for a fight to stay relevant and, with everybody except Drita on the outs with Carla, she figured she would be any easy target. Problem is, Carla has been boss this season and really does not give a [!@#$%^&*] what any of these women think of her. I don't think she knew who the hell Love was until last week's episode. Damn, I love Carla sometimes.

This season has felt like the last season for me. I'm not sure these women have it in them to manufacture fights with each other anymore. Drita and Rizzo the Deluded Rat-Bride have buried the hatchet, Renee is moving towards sobriety (hopefully) and her son AJ likely does not want her relapsing. Karen is trying (and failing) to remain relevant and pretend she's the big tough ganstah in town -- who let's her dad take the fall for her and her boyfriend's acid-dealing asses. :rolleyes: Carla is obviously smarter than most of these women put together and knows exactly how to put them in their place without raising a sweat. Drita is ready to go legit and grow a business. Not sure where these Mob Wives can go next season though I sure do love to watch their soapy lives (and Big Ang).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't watched Season 3 at all because Season 2 got redundant, but from the supertrailer seeing that lady brag about stabbing her boyfriend in front of his mother and wanting "to rip someone's face off like a bath salt zombie" I knew she wouldn't last. They need a larger overhaul. How long can they round and round with Drita, Karen (Romana is an extension of Karen), Renee, and Carla? Renee is the EP's sister, she is staying and I love Drita and Carla. Time to say bye bye to the Terrible Twosome and bring on some women that meet psychological requirements.

• Members

Love is a sneak fronting as a tells-it-how-it-is person. And dumb as [!@#$%^&*]. Who else would attack Carla with absolutely NO provocation from her in a room full of cameras? No wonder Karen and Ramona are BFFs with this crazy ho. Karen smilingly roped Carla in, fully knowing that Love was off her meds and going to try something. I really despise Karen at this point and think this toad-like bully needs to be given her marching papers, too. Ramona, also, for telling Carla that she would pop one of her ribs to clean her teeth with after she'd feasted on her skin. Keeping it classy, mother-of-three.

The Mob Wives Reunion has been looking for a regular host to front the Q&A and from the looks of Dr. Drew, he may be the best thus far. Notwithstanding how Carla and Ramona totally ignored his useless ass as they screamed death threats at each other. I did like the exchange between Dr. Drew and Drita, when he questioned whether it was a good idea to get her kids attached to Lee again, and I liked how he seemed to enjoy interacting with the women (except for Ramona -- he had her number from the beginning).

Drita looked absolutely stunning with her lighter hair colour. I love her sense of humor ("Marriage is like being a semi-parole officer"). But I was disappointed that she didn't have Carla's back 100% because Carla supported her unconditionally last season when Karen and Rizzo turned on her. Drita needs to be careful aligning herself with two losers who will attack any woman at a moment's notice.

AJ really is a little cutie!

Yep. This feels like end-of-series. Sad, but I have loved this show while it lasted.

• 1 month later...

Archived