VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

I remember when I first saw her, I thought Big Ang was a man in drag. She has lips like two slugs! However, she has rapidly become my fave (along with Drita and Renee, natch) and since then, the plastic surgery barely registers for me, I like her so much. Sure, she has some questionable justifications for the mob, but this woman is kind and supportive to her female friends and is rarely, if ever, bitchy. Crazy surgery is her choice and she stands by it all the way.

I have only watched Part 1 of the Reunion but I am still Team Drita all the way. Ramona is a blowhard and a troublemaker. She really thinks she is hot stuff.

LOL @ Joy Behar ("not my real name") saying that a lot of wiseguys weren't all that -- "faccia bruta" :lol:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Chicago - I'm going to have to watch that again because I honestly don't know whether I like it as much as the OG.

Re: the reunion - I hope that Joy doesn't return as host next year, as I could've done without her looking down on the Mob Wives (especially since her double-talking ass accepted the gig in the first place).

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't watched Chicago past the first episode. I'm not sure if I should tune in again and give it another chance. The blonde chick is hilarious, and so is Joan Cusack's mob twin, but some of these other women... eh. Not sure how I feel about them. They're all kind of grody.

• Members

The drama is so juvenile on Chicago. The best storyline they can come up with is someone deleting someone on Facebook. And most of these women have tenuous connections to the mob anyway and none of them are actually mob wives. I do kind of like Leah - the frizzy, uncontrollable hair, the drag queen makeup, and the constant unhinged threats of violence. Kind of a cross between Drita and Big Ang

• Members

tumblr_m5trxuiwcw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I just saw Facebook-gate! "Im meeting with you today bc I saw you deleted me off Facebook" Really? WTF?!? I actually liked Christina till that. Way too damn childish. Thats something teenagers would get all irritated over

tumblr_m5pyojf0461ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I see where you are coming from with comparing Leah to Drita and Big Ang. I see it as well. She and Pia are the only ones I like

• Members

Ang is crazy! I will tune in and see how the first epi goes.

Speaking of epis, I tried the second "Facebook" epi of Mob Wives Chicago and I just... couldn't. It's so budget, it makes the original mob wives look like the RHoBH. I can practically smell Leah from the TV screen (much as I enjoy her zingers). Nora is Joan Cusack going deep method for a new role, I swear. Pia has potential as the village bicycle but not enough to keep me tuning in.

• Members

Linda is hilarious. That conversation they had last season about getting plastic surgery in the Ukraine because "its cheap and they do real good work" still makes me giggle.

I'm not sure Snooki's gonna make it to 50 but.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Go Renee! I dont quite like her but man I was so on her side during her fight with Nora. Nora is such a weak ass bitch. I thought she saying she hope Renee loses her daughter was beyond low and cruel and then she proceeded to get loud and hit Renee in the face? Loved Renee running up and attempting to whip that ass. Too bad the camera crew stepped in

tumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do1_r2_250.giftumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do2_250.gif

tumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do3_250.giftumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do4_250.gif

tumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do5_250.giftumblr_m6lvhs2c8Q1rvcv3do6_250.gif

Archived