VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

Karen and Wuh-MO-nuh are talking out of their asses. Sit the [!@#$%^&*] DOWN, bitches. At least the tuth is out -- they are targeting Drita because she is "an outsider," aka not Italian-American. I guess they thought nobody would have Drita's back as a result. I guess they didn't factor in Renee's support for Carla and Drita. Team Drita all the way.

No Big Ang. BTW, did anybody see this? http://www.realitytea.com/2012/01/27/mob-wives-big-angs-criminal-past-revealed-plus-more-before-photos-renee-graziano-talks-relationship-with-junior/

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup, saw that a month or so ago via ONTD

I love how stupid they look, no one can stand Satan & Lucifer or w/e it is Drita calls them and its always funny that they try to follow what Drita does. You should see Renee's twitter... she spoke on it finally. I guess she's really worried about what this can do to AJ a la what Karen was talking about back during S1 with how she was ostracized after her dad turned rat.

So we shall see.

• Members

I cant stand Karen and Rizzo. (I didnt even realize that was her last name. I thought people were trying to poke fun at her but calling her a Grease character) Both girls, especially Rizzo needs to get popped in the face

Boooo to this being the first episode without Big Ang

• Members

An episode without Big Ang is like a day without sunshine. She makes the show.

It is remarkable how much Renee's personality has changed, surgery can do that to a person, ask any cardiologist, major changes are observed in cardiac patients. The same could have happened to Renee.

Karen's an ugly fat chick whose life hasn't panned out that well. Ramona is a C lister whose no longer relevant.

Of course they hate Drita. She's thin, dumping her husband and cashing in on her life of ill gotten gains.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

^^ Big Ang running out of that spa party like her house was on fire was the funniest thing ever. And yes, of course she has a little paum-a-way-nian!

Drita's little girl = :( Reminds me of Karen's little girl when Karen told her she was sending her back to Arizona. BTW, is it just me or has Karen toned down her rhetoric (if that's the word) -- and is letting Ramona hang herself with her own rope? Clever.

Speaking of the inconsequential Dana of Mob Wives (like, WTH are you even involved in this issue between Karen and Drita? Are you even relevant?) -- I don't know whether it was a particular harsh waxing session with the person who does her brows, but Ramona was looking straight-up David Gest in that confrontation with Carla. Like she'd had a severe brow lift and shaved her nose down. Speaking of noses, Renee needs to stop asking her plastic surgeons to give her "the ski bump."

• Members

^^ The way she purses her lips when she says "I wanna get spray tanned." :lol:

The most stunning moment of the episode, IMO, was when Renee and Junior (does that make AJ "Junior Jr"?) were at the therapist's, and Renee talked about how Junior would only "be intimate" with her when she was face down because he deemed her too unattractive to look at. Run, Renee, don't walk from this sociopath. She needs to find somebody who treats her with actual human affection. I loved Renee when she told Drita that when a husband disrespects his wife by cheating on her, that sends a message to the kids and consequently does not make him a good father.

Drita continues to be made of win, and I'm coming to the conclusion that Carla may be the smartest out of all of them.

OMG, there is a magazine called Mob Candy?!

Big Ang and Louie the pomeranian. :wub: LOVE.

• Members

<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" id="twttrHubFrame" name="twttrHubFrame" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1329368159.html" style="top: -9999em; width: 10px; height: 10px; position: absolute;" tabindex="0"></iframe>

<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" id="twttrHubFrame" name="twttrHubFrame" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.1329368159.html" style="top: -9999em; width: 10px; height: 10px; position: absolute;" tabindex="0"></iframe>

I didnt even know the mob had their own mag! LOL

I loved the episode and cant get enough of Big Ang. She is awesome. Did you see her Wendy interview? I wish I had a clip of it but here's them reenacting Thelma and Louise later

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/E15OAdVGXWY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you know that Big Ang is married to a sanitation worker? She let that out during the interview. They've been married 2 years but were seperated for 14 months. They have been back togther for the last 30 days. Wendy asked her whats the difference between being with a sanitation worker and a wise guy. Ang said "A paycheck" laugh.png

More gifs

tumblr_lzp84n2MZv1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lznoej6jZF1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lznr0p5U3b1ql5yr7o1_250.gif tumblr_lznr0p5U3b1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

tumblr_ly9dj9nZjD1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lymkdfjhUV1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lymkcbq3lw1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lyl8ruBrW81ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_lx8n89qDt71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

LOL...I love how it looks like Renee and Karen are fighting with Big Ang laughing at Karen for getting cursed out by Renee

• Members

We don't get Wendy Williams over here. But I can well imagine Big Ang quipping "A paycheck." At least she's not dating the guy who gave her a knife which won't show up your fingerprints (?).

I love those jpegs, especially the one of Karen trying to wipe a tear away without messing up her make-up. All us ladies have been there! The one where she takes about "That bitch...," though -- woah. And ugh. Glad I missed that in Sunday's episode.

• Members

Aw, I don't watch this show but she sure seems endearing. She and Wendy are built almost exactly the same, crazy. I'll have to give this show a try. How many seasons now, two? I was watching the daughter, excuse me, dawduh, of Sammy the Bull on 2O/2O the other night and I thought I might finally check it out.

Archived