VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

IA with you Cat about the cliff hanger type set-ups that the show does. LMAO I wish Drita spelled her name like that but she went all Aleeya on us -- I guess it was her way of naming her after her dad but I just can't with that spelling.

I loved the scene with Drita and the girls coming away from the prison and when Ang talked to Drita. I love them and Carla too).

LMAO they do it big -- I liked when they did it to Louis too and I forget Drita's dog's name. Elvis is such a cutie like for real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ Damn. Does Dracula have two Brides of Frankenstein now? Is Elvira missing any clothes?

As my avatar indicates, I love Drita and usually she keeps her puppies under control but they look insane here. Like two basketballs straining to break free. I am also not sure why she wore a wedding dress to this event. One thing I will say-- her make-up is on point (which is good as she's going back into the make-up business) and her skin looks flawless.

As for Ramona, uh, how can I put this? This was the wrong angle to be photographed. And maybe sheer, see-through sides when you are a curvy lady are not the way to go. Jesus, that dress.

If they are civil to one another, I wouldn't be against it, especially as their daughters are purportedly friends. It is a bit jarring, though, after last season and especially after Reunion when they tried to tear each other's hair extensions out.

LOL, I hope Karen is spitting mad right now.

• Members

I am halfway through watching last night's episode now. I really appreciate that the show for the most part put aside the gangstah rivalries and focused on Sandy's devastation in an almost legit-documentary way. How quickly we forget what went down but Breezy Point, Staten Island and so much of NJ got a big brunt of the storm and is still picking up the pieces.

• Members

AJ is such a solid guy. I am stunned given the parents he got stuck with, but it's true. He was forgiving of his mother but at the same time not willing to take any BS regards to her addiction. He feels she needs to stop for the sake of herself, him and her family, and is completely against drugs. Period. And he's right. I was impressed with how strong he was in this episode.

So Lee is back, huh? Hmmm. Wonder if MW will show him on screen. I have to say I am very curious as to what he looks like. He and Renee's father.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

sob. Nobody is talking about my Mob Wives! I wonder if the ratings for this show are crashing?

I understand why, it's kind of hard to talk about "what happened" because there hasn't actually been a key event recently. I do like that many of the wives are putting the past behind them and reaching out to one another. Ramona and Drita are definitely the most surprising.

That church service for Rizzo's grandfather was such contrived [!@#$%^&*], though. I wish we could see Lee. LOL at Karen flirting with "Storm."

I have to say I'm not feeling this Raquel person.

So Ramona and Karen break up next week, huh.

• Members

I love Ang's husband Neil and enjoy them together. LMAO at her badmouthing him during his haircut scene

tumblr_misdu91tFQ1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

I love her new look!

tumblr_mivjhdtfgj1s49x9io1_250.gif

tumblr_miujy9JIzt1qaq9exo1_500.jpg

Now she knows she 's wrong for this, or maybe not...lol

tumblr_mj1eh13Pgb1qi4ew2o1_500.jpg

Big Ang with Big Poodles

tumblr_mj06dystGZ1s79cqso1_500.jpg

Drita is love

So much to watch during the week that I don't get a chance to catch up till the weekends

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Finally all caught up. Overall, loving it.

The post-Hurricane episode had a documentary vibe to it. I thought Big Ang was heartbreaking in how seriously she wanted to (and did) help. The food she brought, the hugs she gave, the illicit goods she had trucked in from Brooklyn, like a modern day Robin Hood. Organized crime is an awful business, but of the corrupt entities in the world, at least they give back when it counts.

The recent episodes with The Mask getting her engagement ring out of the bank and Karen dropping into Arizona have been excellent and show how these women really live their lives on the edge of ruin.

• Members

Talk about embarrassing. She actually has a nice body too.

I cant stand Rizzo! She was awful in the last episode. I couldn't stand how she was yelling at Karen I that scene when she was gathering evidence. Her approach to giving advice was just ugh! Oh and later confronting the new gf, basically threatening and trying to scare her off. Bitch needed to be smacked. I do not like her. Both she and Karen shouldn't be attacking her for taking Karina to the doctor. That's on Dave for asking her too.

Archived