VH1: Mob Wives

Sylph

• Members

Alicia was listening to tapes of when she was 8 months pregnant but her youngest son is 8. Dang, how long were the feds tapping him?

Alica: "He lied to me an for what?"

Big Ang: "For Chinese food. I hope it was f--king good food" laugh.png I loved Drita's commentary on if that was Lee, she'd run over he and the ho and they can eat her tires...lol. Speaking of which, Im happy for her. I hope her second chance with him works out for she and her kids

Ang cant wait to have another grandchild. I didn't even know she had one!

Alicia's son's name is Anthony and that's also the name of her brother. Ang's son is named Anthony and so is Renee's, which happens to be her father's name. Dang, talk about unoriginality.

I LOVED that Ang and Drita sided with Alicia and called Renee out on her shadiness in terms of role in the affair. They were right bc if that as Junior, she'd have been livid. I hate that she still has no remorse or sympathy.

On a side note, her new guy is fine!

Natalie is trash. I really cant stand her and I love how the old girls aren't feeing her.

tumblr_my1kc9N9Nm1rz58zao1_500.jpg

Love her

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yeah, Big Ang is a grandma. I remember her telling Wendy Williams about it on her show. I think she said that she loved being a grandmother, too!

Big Ang dancing. laugh.png

Drita is amazeballs. She had so many great lines this episode. "Four motherfuckers ran up on me. I jumped and stuck my [!@#$%^&*] teeth in one of them and didn't let go. I was just chewing on her, shaking like a pitbull." laugh.png And ph34r.png

On Natalie: "She thinks calling somebody a whore is [!@#$%^&*] normal. She's like (giggle) 'Hey, whore!' (giggle, giggle). angry.png What the [!@#$%^&*] is that [!@#$%^&*]?!"

Natalie has the fakest boobs and they look painfully tight.

Renee is all "I don't want Michael to see the crazy... I don't want to be embarrassed in front of him." Cue Michael watching her, shaking his head (he's not as hot as Carla Facciolo's ex, but close). Oh honey. Too late for that. In a way, it's Renee getting a taste of her own medicine after she dismissed Alicia for getting mad about Edwuhd cheating on her with Renee's BFF.

Natalie: "Renee better watch her [!@#$%^&*] back." laugh.png Oh, for God's sake. Wasn't this something Karen or Rizzo the Rat used to say? This bimbo is issuing threats?

LOL at Anthony being a common name. Everybody is either EN-tuh-nee or EN-tuh-nee Joonyah in Staten Island, it seems. It's why I did a double-take when Renee introduced Alicia as wife of her BFF "Edwuhd." I was, like, that's an unusually waspy name for Mob Wives!

That infinity pool in Vegas in next week's episode looks like the same infinity pool in Vegas where Joanna, Adrianna and Lisa stripped off their bikini tops in this season's RHoM. Hope they get that thing drained and cleaned on the regular!

• Members

My friend wanted me to watch this show, so i finally did. i watched s4e1 earlier tonight.

Drita and Big Ang are my two main bitches. Drita is a hot bitch and she could be Tamera Braun's twin!

drita-davanzo-mob-wives.jpg

After one episode, #Flawless!

Big Ang is funny as hell and tells it as it is. LOL @ her wanting a baby. I love her! LMAO when that bitch took food off her plate. LOL

Renee is alright, but already annoying me. She seems fake.

Alicia LOL what a hot [!@#$%^&*] mess. Her poor children must be screwed up. She seems like trouble.

Natalie LOL I have never laughed so hard. That dinner scene was so funny, oh my god! She's very unprofessional.

I already love this show.

• Members

i haven't seen vegas part two yet, but i wanted to share my thoughts on the rest of the episodes.

alicia is right. renee is annoying. she thinks that it is fine to go out to dinner with another woman's husband without the woman knowing, yet she goes ape-[!@#$%^&*] crazy when natalie smells her boyfriend smells delicious? i'd don't blame the boyfriend for ditching renee, i would of it.

speaking of natalie, she is crazy! calling drita and big ang whores after meeting them once (or twice) before was strange. I cant believe natalie called her own boss a bitch tongue.png her saying the boyfriend looked like an animal was uncalled for. there was no need for that. she reminds me of a 10 year old girl who just got her first kiss or something. SIT DOWN.

i kinda feel bad for alicia. she was a little annoying complaining about her husband over and over again, but now i feel bad for. bad move going to vegas!!! what does she think the courts are gonna say? god bless her children. I started to laugh a little when she was explaining how her son walked down the stairs and saw the fbi arresting her and she just gave him his lunch and he left!

renee hasnt sleep for over 3 days because of the whole delicious thing? really? that's bullshit.

the hotel suite was amazing! very cool.

drita looks hottttt! damn! lee needs to calm down after going off on her for taking a vacation.

big ang better get a surrogate! alicia can be the surrogate. that can be the excuse as to why she can't go to jail! lol

• Members

Watching recorded Vegas Part 1 and Part 2....lol at the recap of the last episode. Renee's still got that snap neck whenever something is sad that pisses her off. Sh*t reminded of Season 1 when my gurl Carla called her a b*tch in her own house while she was at the oven....PRICELESS.

This Natalie chick is so dumb and so ignorant of the insanity she's toying with....and I absolutely love it. Its like she doesn't even comprehend that if the cameras weren't there Rene would twist off that annoying head of hers in a heartbeat....

Drita is flawless as usual and cracking me up.

I absolutely LOVE the intro with the glasses clashing together....this is exactly what this show needed. Bring me back Carla and I'm so down for another 2-3 seasons....

Vegas 2...OMFG

God Renee READ THE RIGHTS to this Natalie witch.

And talk about pushing buttons. This Natalie chick invented the damn phrase....

• Members

Renee needs to do something more about her issues in her own behaviour. Natalie didn't mean anything or trying to entice Renee's date/new man by saying the word "delicious". It was Renee's cray cray behavior that had that dude, suddenly all "distant" from her and I don't blame him one bit.

Alicia doesn't seem to fit into this mix of crazy women. I know she probably does need some form of extra money to help support her kids and her lifestyle, but I don't see her clocking somebody like how Drita, Renee and Natalie would do if they just looked at them wrong.

Big Ang is still hard to look at directly on screen, but she's such a loveable person and she just wants "the ladies" to get along. I just love huh.

• Members

tumblr_mbn4ylfslo1qiblpno1_400.gif

You talking about Big Ang? She's the best one and the reason to watch!

tumblr_myur6qTuoS1r8w2xvo1_400.gif

tumblr_myur6qTuoS1r8w2xvo2_500.gif

I cant believe Im saying this but Team Natalie. Renee needs to get the F over herself and this delicious comment. To act so psycho and turned up about it is out of line and makes her look immature. I like that Natalie defended herself bc that bitch is crazy. Assaulting Natalie? What is this the Bad Girls Club? What a damn shame when a woman damn near 50 acts like that. That was worse than Love flipping out last season.

tumblr_inline_myuos3rctS1r4rz2z.gif

DELICIOUS!

I liked that Drita took Natalie aside and told her what her issues were with her and nipped it in the bud before it grew bigger. That's how a real woman handles her business`

tumblr_mywr9otRPc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I love her hair like this

• Members

But the fight ultimately wasn't about the "Delicious" comment. It was about that little twerp not getting the fact that she was disrespectful then and she was being disrespectful to Renee in Vegas yet again. In all honesty this Natalie girl knew what she was doing...especially in the latter half of the episode. She knew exactly what to say to drive Renee absolutely bonkers and she did it so I feel no sympathy for her and I'm def with Renee on this one.

• Members

Def I loathed Renee way back when in Season 1 when she was gunning for KAHLAH over her boyfriend at the time. You would have thought the boyfriend had assaulted AJ the way she was screaming on and on about it. And of course the season where she and Carla were completely enemies and Carla called her out for being a junkie. Renee Graziano isn't perfect but she knows it and doesn't give a rat a&& which is why I love her sometimes. I can't help but just sit back, laugh, and enjoy the hot mess that she is....

Big Ang was killing me with her reaction to Renee's bender on the trip to Vegas and in the hotel. She literally was flabberghasted and had no idea what to do with her.

• Members

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mob-wives-star-faces-96g-fine-sentencing-article-1.1565917

The Feds want a piece of sexy “Mob Wives” star Alicia DiMichele's ample assets.

DiMichele's bottom line has grown enough for her to pay a $96,000 fine and $20,000 in restitution when she's sentenced Monday for embezzling union funds from the trucking company she once co-owned with her mob enforcer hubby Edward (Too Tall) Garofalo Jr., prosecutors said Friday.

mob4n-4-web.jpg

BILL DENVER FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The Addiction Boutique, owned by Alicia DiMichele, sits in the background of this fountain in front of the Tuscany Marketplace on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, N.J. The Colombo family hottie is so flush with success she has opened a second clothing boutique, prosecutors revealed in court papers.

RELATED: HUSBAND OF 'MOB WIVES' STAR SENT TO PRISON FOR 7 YEARS

The Colombo family hottie is raking in $8,000 per episode for the cable TV reality show and is so flush with success she has opened a second clothing boutique, prosecutors Nicole Argentieri and Allon Lifshitz revealed in papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

mob4n-3-web.jpg

BILL DENVER FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The interior of Addiction Boutique, owned by Alicia DiMichele, in the Tuscany Marketplace on Route 70 in Cherry Hill, N.J.

DiMichele has become an instant star since she rocked a bikini in pics tweeted from poolside in Las Vegas, unleashed epic rants in the grand tradition of the lowbrow TV show and outshone the co-stars with her stunning beauty.

RELATED: 'MOB WIVES' GETS PHILLY MUSCLE

mob4n-2-web.jpg

Colombo moll Alicia DiMichele with husband Edward Garofalo Jr.

But the feds are clearly not amused, urging Judge Sandra Townes to make sure that crime doesn't pay. The $96,000 fine would equal the total she'll earn for 12 episodes under her contract.

“The defendant's decision to participate in and profit from a television show that glorifies organized crime and those who participate in it, and demonizes the government for prosecuting these individuals, including (DiMichele), demonstrates that she fails to appreciate the seriousness of the charged crime and her life choices,” the prosecutors wrote.

77881083.jpg

MIKE PONT/WIREIMAGE

VH1's ‘Mob Wives’ Season 4 cast member Alicia DiMichele visits Mio Posto Italian Restaurant on Dec. 21 in Hicksville, New York.

RELATED: ‘MOB WIVES’ LAWYER SAYS VEGAS WEEKEND 100% LEGAL

“To allow her to profit from such an endeavor...would be a manifest injustice. Accordingly she should not retain any of her earnings (from the show).”

DiMichele's husband was sentenced last month to seven years in prison for murder conspiracy and witness tampering.

RELATED: MOB WIFE WANTS TO FLY

She can also get up to six months in prison. Defense lawyer John Wallenstein said he would respond to the government's argument in court papers.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mob-wives-star-faces-96g-fine-sentencing-article-1.1565917#ixzz2pZqaKDz8

Archived