Toups

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Members

I don't think it will last for 10 years either - I think 6 or 7 at the most. That's just sort of an open-ended answer, which I prefer to the "I have a plan" type answers that often end in show collapsing on their own muddled pomposity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I haven't seen him since Oz, where he played an unplayable role (the inept son of the warden, who kept making bigger and bigger mistakes and being isolated as a result). At first I didn't like his work, and then I realized that I wasn't supposed to like him, so I watched again and I was more impressed.

Gilliam also had one of the more memorable "insert nudity here" sequences I've ever seen on pay cable, where he was annoyed at the attitude some of the other guards were giving him and proceeded to put them in their place by taking off his towel (to change) and letting them see what a big dick he had.

Oz was very fond of dick scenes, it must be said.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Seth Gilliam was one of my favorite performers with one of my most favorite characters on The Wire - and I said that about both Chad Coleman and Larry Gilliard too, but it's especially true of SG. They were all fantastic on the show. And I am so glad to see my Carver again.